Any experiences with Artburo?

Hi:smile:

I just stumbled over Artburo, an Italian manufactor who paints high end bags in a really amazing way (at least I think so).

Anyone her who had his / her handbag customized there already and is able to tell me about?

Thank you!

Here is the link to their collection on instragram ( a few are tacky but most of them are really beautiful)

https://de.pinterest.com/ArtBuro/artburo-art-is-artburo-custom-hermes-bags/

i think i like the art deco birkin on brown leather...
but cant bring myself to love the idea of painting over leather as a form of customization. this is just me and one persons opinion though

i think i like the art deco birkin on brown leather...
but cant bring myself to love the idea of painting over leather as a form of customization. this is just me and one persons opinion though

I DO understand you, and yes, imagining a perfect brandnew Birkin or Kelly, painted with anythin causes an unpleasant feeling in my stomach (at me in me? d***. I`m always struggling with in at on of... - but I hope ykwIm?). But imagine an old Kelly or Birkin that can't be restored or is too destroyed to wear it, painted back to life?

But that's just the way I was thinking about it....

I DO understand you, and yes, imagining a perfect brandnew Birkin or Kelly, painted with anythin causes an unpleasant feeling in my stomach (at me in me? d***. I`m always struggling with in at on of... - but I hope ykwIm?). But imagine an old Kelly or Birkin that can't be restored or is too destroyed to wear it, painted back to life?

But that's just the way I was thinking about it....

i understand and can relate to where you are coming from

an older bag that has seen better days is a different story - i wonder if it needs to be pre-treated somehow first of the cracks etc to create a workable surface