Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of ebay, I just got today a new dress from one of my favorite sellers ilalum89 oh and shipping was 6.95. The dress is Sariba Twigs Red. It is a bit big I fell in love with the colors and style but she only had a 4. Oh and the dress was wrapped and boxed better than most of the dresses I get from Saks. It came not needing pressing. Another of my pet peeves, poorly wrapped items.
I tried it with a belt and without. I think these shoes will be great when my knee is better.

ooh what a gorgeous print and dress meg! you look fab in it (and another vote for no belt) show off your figure!

(and the chanel shoes.. love!)

Looks great, especially without the belt. I want those SHOES!!

Nice dress Meg, love the print and cut! I think the white belt takes away from the dress, maybe a skinny black belt would be better suited or no belt at all.

You look great in this Meg, but I agree with DC, no belt! Let your great body in the dress speak for itself and those amazing shoes! Are they Chanel? :smile:

love the dress on you meg:smile: i agree with dc-cutie though, i prefer it without the belt. . it really shows off how tall and slender you are!

ooh what a gorgeous print and dress meg! you look fab in it (and another vote for no belt) show off your figure!

(and the chanel shoes.. love!)
Thanks so much ladies, I like it better without the belt too but DH wanted to see it with the belt since it is big in the waist/body even though it doesn't show in the pic and I also need a false advertising bra:biggrin:. The belt just happened to be the one I was wearing when the dress arrived. If I do belt it I would use a different belt and much thinner and probably black. Yes the shoes are Chanel, I got them during Saks sale. I have an SA that sends me all the sale merchandise with pics. If anyone wants his name and email just PM me. He is really great. I just hope that I will be able to wear these shoes soon. Just putting them on for pics hurt my knee. :shucks:

Speaking of ebay, I just got today a new dress from one of my favorite sellers ilalum89 oh and shipping was 6.95. The dress is Sariba Twigs Red. It is a bit big I fell in love with the colors and style but she only had a 4. Oh and the dress was wrapped and boxed better than most of the dresses I get from Saks. It came not needing pressing. Another of my pet peeves, poorly wrapped items.
I tried it with a belt and without. I think these shoes will be great when my knee is better.

I love everything about this outfit! The shoes... :drool:

Thanks so much Daisy999!!!:smile: There are a couple of labels for the DVF vintage reissued prints. I wish DVF would stop changing the labels every season. That DVF top is authentic. I love that print. I hope you win it. :smile:

Haha, I wasn't bidding on the top - just pulled it to show the label. Whoever won got a good deal though. I hope she enjoys it. Thanks for letting me know about the changing labels. I'll have to add that one to my mental library along with the others. With the prevalence of fakes, this label changing really makes it really harder to figure out if something is genuine or not.

I don't let it keep me away from ebay but I just won't bid on any item that the shipping is way overp priced. Even if I really, really want it :biggrin:.

Me too, I will go as high as say 10.00 for shipping for an item like a dress that is going to cost 7.00. I think that is fair given time, gas and packing materials. I am far from cheap but man I hate feeling like I am being taken advantage of.

I completely agree with you. I hate paying for shipping but accept it as a necessary evil when buying on ebay, where there aren't free shipping codes to be had. I always include the cost of the shipping when I consider the price. It's fine and dandy when they add a bit more to cover cost of the material, gas, etc, but when they go over the top, even if the final price is still reasonable, it annoys me enough to refuse to purchase on principle. I suppose crazy shipping fees have gotten slightly better now ebay imposes its fees on shipping as well, but even that hasn't solved the problem.

Love it without the belt. I think the belt distracts too much from the lovely dress and your awesome figure. The shoes look great - I hope your knee feels better soon!

you're looking very good, meg! I'm with the others and prefer it without the white belt, though :cool:

thanks mellva - speaking of shipping woes, this seller doesn't ship to canada! :P i didn't notice it! oh well, onto the next available beauty! thank you again for posting this listing!! xox P

Phiphi, I'm so sorry that seller does not ship to Canada. That dress would have looked beautiful on you. The winner bidder got a great deal!!!

I love this on you Meg. I also like it better without the belt. I wish I had your figure!!!:smile:

Haha, I wasn't bidding on the top - just pulled it to show the label. Whoever won got a good deal though. I hope she enjoys it. Thanks for letting me know about the changing labels. I'll have to add that one to my mental library along with the others. With the prevalence of fakes, this label changing really makes it really harder to figure out if something is genuine or not.

Yes, the winning bidder got a great deal on this top. I wish DVF would stop changing the labels every season too, because it makes authenticating the DVF clothing more difficult.

I love everything about this outfit! The shoes... :drool:
Thanks Sammi, I love the shoes too. I got 4 pair of Chanel during the Saks sale and the prices were just to hard to resisit. I hope that I can wear them out someday, lol.
I completely agree with you. I hate paying for shipping but accept it as a necessary evil when buying on ebay, where there aren't free shipping codes to be had. I always include the cost of the shipping when I consider the price. It's fine and dandy when they add a bit more to cover cost of the material, gas, etc, but when they go over the top, even if the final price is still reasonable, it annoys me enough to refuse to purchase on principle. I suppose crazy shipping fees have gotten slightly better now ebay imposes its fees on shipping as well, but even that hasn't solved the problem.

Love it without the belt. I think the belt distracts too much from the lovely dress and your awesome figure. The shoes look great - I hope your knee feels better soon!
Thanks Daisy, I so agree it really is the principle of the thing not the actual cost.
you're looking very good, meg! I'm with the others and prefer it without the white belt, though :cool:
Thanks Butterfly, you should check out this style I think it would look awesome on you.

Meg, I will be on the lookout for Duke's dress in size 4 for you. I thought I had seen another one pop up on ebay.:smile:
Thanks Mellva, I really love that dress and hope to find one.
I love this on you Meg. I also like it better without the belt. I wish I had your figure!!!:smile:
Thank you again. You are always so kind.

Meg - how long does it take for the item to arrive after you pay? I was thinking about getting the Natalie from him for my trip but I leave on Sunday early morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.