Any Canadians here?

Andiewc said:
I live in Toronto, but I was born in Victoria and lived in Vancouver for many years :biggrin:

Do you shop at the Bloor street holt? I'm getting so frustrated with the SA's in the vancouver holt, because they never call me when new bags come in. for example i ordered 2 of my spys from bloor street and yesterday i asked about the metallic spy and they were like its on hold!!! i specifically tell them i'm waiting these purses and they neglect to call me all the time, they also don't know anything about purses either. I need to go to toronto or the US for a good bag shopping spree.

Moe, Bloor Holts is about as good as it gets here. They don't get a lot of stuff in, and I know that the personal shoppers with-hold a lot of stuff for their high end clients. I've had experience. Still waiting on my Guacho (been 3 months). If you befriend a SA, they'll search other Holts for you all over Canada. I've seen the SPY here, quite a few, but haven't noticed if it was metallic, worth a try.

bobojue said:
Moe, Bloor Holts is about as good as it gets here. They don't get a lot of stuff in, and I know that the personal shoppers with-hold a lot of stuff for their high end clients. I've had experience. Still waiting on my Guacho (been 3 months). If you befriend a SA, they'll search other Holts for you all over Canada. I've seen the SPY here, quite a few, but haven't noticed if it was metallic, worth a try.

We finally got the Gauchos in at our holt last week they had it in denim, brown, white. still waiting for the red.
The metallic spy imo was pretty ugly it was silver leather with gold in the cracks of the leather......

Hi Moe. We have talked before. I live between Toronto and Ottawa, in KIngsotn. I have lived in Vancouver, Calgary and Oakville (Toronto).
I got called from Van and Toronto about the gaucho in brown or white but I have one coming that I bought from a forum member.
I am going to Holts this weekend, I can come back with a report. Last I was there there was a spy in cognac and hologram. Also a spy satchel. Anthracite paddy and tan silverado. Lots of B bags.
There is a really good SA named Marie at Bloor. She is funny and not pusy at all. Also, she know her bags.
Let me know what you see in Van.