Any brand of bags you won't buy for sure...

Chanel Cambon: I really like Chanel bags, but the Cambon line just doesn't do it for me.

LV Mono: Generally, I think I'm not a big fan of LV mono unless it's a limited edition, seasonal item such as the Cerises or the Groom collection, etc. The "plain" mono doesn't do anything for me.

Hermes: I appreciate the beauty of the bags, but I don't think I can swallow the prices or the "hoops" that are required to buy a Birkin at a retail location.

Coach >$400: I've been a big fan of Coach, but I can't do their bags that are over $400. I think it's a mental block....

Fendi: I've heard too much about quality issues for VERY pricey bags and poor customer service unless one gets to a regional manager--that's crappy.

- D&B - ugh!! They've gone downhill the last few years
- Burberry - will buy their clothes and scarves, but I grew out of my Burberry phase a couple of years ago and don't plan to go back!
- Prada - never liked the nylon designs, and the new ones don't do anything for me either

LisaG719 said:
Dooney & Burke - they come across as so childish.
Tod's - I want to like this brand but nothing really catches my attention so far.
Juicy Couture - again childish ---> there was one bag that I would consider from this line but they no longer make it and it wasnt directly recognizable as Juicy.
Coach - I still love their accessories (and carrying the bags I currently have!!) but now that I have started buying higher end bags I no longer want to spend money on their bags. I would rather save up and get something else.
I am in the same place.
The only thing is I just don't like anything Coach as of yet and I think D & B as well as Juicy is fine for the younger crowd.

This is an interesting thread!

Juicy - look juvenile to me
D&B - most are juvenile; the AWL and nile are OK, but I like other bags better
Balenciaga - just never appealed to me
Burberry - never cared for the plaid

But, I've learned to never say never. I used to not like Kooba, but they've grown on me! I just bought my first Kooba a few weeks ago.

I guess I am the only one that loves everything from every line. And if did not like another brand or it was not my style I would not put it down, mostly in a purse forum where everybody has different tastes! It is kind of weird, putting down bags is kind of putting down the person for buying that bag.
I know alot of you hate D&B (I LOVE them) but I would not put down another brand and say it is cheap and ugly. At least not here because to me, this forum is about APPRECIATION of bags- no matter what your tastes are.
I for one, LOVE
Dooney and Bourke
Coach
LV
Kooba
Kate Spade
Monica

D&B : never liked it, seems cheap
Chanel : not only is it too expensive, looks too mature for me, matronly
Juicy : no
Balenciaga : I find them kind of ridiculous
Burberry : love the coats, hate the bags
Mark Jacobs : too f***ing heavy
Prada : does nothing for me
Fendi: still waiting for them to do something I like

I am filled with loathing! I should go to the brands I love thread.

LOL...I saw some responses and make me smile..So many people listed "almost"all designer brands make me wonder which brand they love.

Coach: My DH got me the first coach bag for me so I can carry when it's raining. It's been in my closet forever but I don't think I will buy another coach bag. I like the one I have because it has sentimental valu plus the lining is orange. I don't mind their cute ponytail scarf or keychains

Prada: don't like their nylon bags but their gauffre bags just TDF!

Burberry: I don't like the bags but I don't mind the coat and scarfs

Juicy:I don't mind to get it for my niece but not for me to carry..love their sweat pants

D&B: Blah for monogram style but some leather one are pretty good but still won't buy it

I think it depends on the style..I don't hate those brands just some lines they have just don't impress me.