Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

Hi ladies , advice needed , I have just purchased the Anya Hindmarch eyes crossbody in chalk and ouch sticker , thinking whether it'd be a good idea to stick it up to the bag. Can you guys help me decide whether I should stick it on ? Which one looks better ? Thanks
With sticker on
View attachment 3600102
View attachment 3600069 View attachment 3600070

Without sticker on
View attachment 3600104
View attachment 3600071

The sticker placement looks really cute!

Reactions: Mariapia
The sticker placement looks really cute!

I decided finally to stick it on ...as that's the only way I could use the sticker right now :biggrin:

Now I'm just worried if I ever want to take the sticker down it'll leave a mark or destroy the bag ...

IMG_4679.JPG
Also sharing my new Anya Hindmarch coin purses , They are so cute as well !

Attachments

• IMG_1486656763.893307.jpg
    IMG_1486656763.893307.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
I decided finally to stick it on ...as that's the only way I could use the sticker right now :biggrin:

Now I'm just worried if I ever want to take the sticker down it'll leave a mark or destroy the bag ...

View attachment 3600256
Gosh what a cute collection! I don't have any experience with removing a sticker. I only have a pair of eyes that I have yet to stick on any bag. I hope you never need to take it off. It looks perfect there.

View attachment 3600256
Cuuuuuuute!! I really like the Eyes series [my favorite!], and you have got so many of them eyes! I got myself an eyes card case in black recently but have not use it yet. :biggrin:

Reactions: canthelpit
Does anyone have the eyes/smiley cross body bag and how do you find it for size? Really want one but worried it's too small for daily use?

I have the black and white eyes cross body and I absoloutely love it , it looks small but it actually holds quite a lot because of the structured shape , it's the cutest thing ever.

I have been obsessed with AH's designs lately and just ordered myself a Vere Satchel with the spaceinvaders diamonte shoulder strap :panic:IMG_7361.JPGIMG_7371.JPG