Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I first discovered AH around 5-6 yrs ago and have been a devoted fan since. I love their photo bags!! I also have a Be a Bag with pics of me when I was lil.

If you're also an AH lover, share your story and pics of your bags..

I'll post pics of mine later on when I get home.

2. I like her bags so much...but, I don't own a one...do you have a photo of yours, sarahcantiik?

3. Saw some Anya Handmarch bags at my local Nordstrom. The leather's extremely soft & nice.

4. I saw them at Harvey Nicks in London....I like the little dog ones:love:

5. I love her bags - she has bought out one this season called the Neeson that is woven leather with a bow shape in the middle. I was just in Liberty of London looking at it yesterday and it looks so well made, If only I was loaded i'd definitely get one!She also used to do some wacky ones that looked like candy wrappers but all done in sequins - so cute.

6. When my best friend was getting married, she handed them out as gifts to the bridesmaids-i love mine (the cow in the pasture) :P

7. They are harder to find in the States I think. I had one a few years back that was black and white, with little dogs on them. Very cute.

8. I'll take some pics tonight and post them later okay.. At one point I owned about 10-15, but now I'm down to like 6 I think..

ETA: Okay, I took a pic of some of my AH collection. I still have several more bags and some cosmetic cases, but I just cant seem to find them for now. I just put new closests in my bedroom, so things are still all over the place at the moment.. Here we go.. (the khaki one in the middle is my Be a Bag, it's my pic when I was lil)..

CIMG0830.JPG
  9. sarahcantiik,

I don't have any yet --- but, I'm thinking of getting one of her "bespoke" bags someday. When I'm a little older and want something with more classic lines. And, I'm not carrying around babies.:biggrin: To ruin my bags. :biggrin:

10. Yes, the bespoke bags! They're great too, my mom loves them. I prefer the normal, photographic ones, especially animal prints. :heart: them!

11. The photo bags are cute!!! I was eyeing a cute one with this funny green frog on it a few years ago and didn't buy...def. missed out on a fun bag!

12. I love her bags. I have 3, all sparkley, one is a mock of a chips bag, one a cadburry bag and one looks like a racy novel. i'll take some pics soon and post them

13. Please post - I love these bags!

14. I absolutely love Anya Hindmarch! The photo bags are too cute, and this seasons braided leather bags are so yummy...

I have a chocolate brown suede clutch with the signature bow-stitching & tassel. Its a cute evening style, and not super-dressy.

AH bags are getting more and more popular here in Sweden, I see her bags every now and then, and fashion mags write about her too.

15. Yes, please post pics callmelulu and vicky :idea:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice