Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

sarahcantiik

Which bag to buy today?
Mar 27, 2006
I first discovered AH around 5-6 yrs ago and have been a devoted fan since. I love their photo bags!! I also have a Be a Bag with pics of me when I was lil.

If you're also an AH lover, share your story and pics of your bags..

I'll post pics of mine later on when I get home.

I love her bags - she has bought out one this season called the Neeson that is woven leather with a bow shape in the middle. I was just in Liberty of London looking at it yesterday and it looks so well made, If only I was loaded i'd definitely get one!She also used to do some wacky ones that looked like candy wrappers but all done in sequins - so cute.

alexandrainparis said:
I like her bags so much...but, I don't own a one...do you have a photo of yours, sarahcantiik?

I'll take some pics tonight and post them later okay.. At one point I owned about 10-15, but now I'm down to like 6 I think..

ETA: Okay, I took a pic of some of my AH collection. I still have several more bags and some cosmetic cases, but I just cant seem to find them for now. I just put new closests in my bedroom, so things are still all over the place at the moment.. Here we go.. (the khaki one in the middle is my Be a Bag, it's my pic when I was lil)..

Attachments

• CIMG0830.JPG
    CIMG0830.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 4,053
sarahcantiik,

I don't have any yet --- but, I'm thinking of getting one of her "bespoke" bags someday. When I'm a little older and want something with more classic lines. And, I'm not carrying around babies.:biggrin: To ruin my bags. :biggrin:

shopper_girl8 said:
sarahcantiik,

I don't have any yet --- but, I'm thinking of getting one of her "bespoke" bags someday. When I'm a little older and want something with more classic lines. And, I'm not carrying around babies.:biggrin: To ruin my bags. :biggrin:

Yes, the bespoke bags! They're great too, my mom loves them. I prefer the normal, photographic ones, especially animal prints. :heart: them!

The photo bags are cute!!! I was eyeing a cute one with this funny green frog on it a few years ago and didn't buy...def. missed out on a fun bag!

I absolutely love Anya Hindmarch! The photo bags are too cute, and this seasons braided leather bags are so yummy...

I have a chocolate brown suede clutch with the signature bow-stitching & tassel. Its a cute evening style, and not super-dressy.

AH bags are getting more and more popular here in Sweden, I see her bags every now and then, and fashion mags write about her too.