Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
I just got the email presenting the new Bathurst satchel. I never really liked the handle on the "old" model, and I am excited to take a look at new version! I am so glad my favorite department store finally started selling AH!
Booh - now I cannot attach the pic :eek:

I got my first Anya Hindmarch; nice design; but little heavy and expected leather to be soft. The leather quality doesn't seem to be high. Need your opinion please.

Which model is it? I have a number of AH from c.2006 and they're stunning - fabulous leather; suede or AH repeat fabric linings; superb workmanship - but I haven't bought anything for a fair while now ...

Reactions: SuzieSueSure
Hello AH lovers! I am dreaming to joint the club ;)
Considering the maxi zip in larger size and a bathurst (maybe the current one with fried egg lock, because it's smaller than the one with space invader lock).
Anyone could help me posting modeling pics? Are these bags quite big and heavy?
Please do share :smile:

Hi all....
I already have a few ah bits but never a bag... which is what I am looking to purchase now.
I am looking at the maxi zip satchel but am stuck on colours and leather types....
Help please!
One is circus leather and the other is tumble leather... massive different in price too!
I dunno what to do, been debating for a week now!

Attachments

• IMG_5839.JPG
    IMG_5839.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 401