Antony - Which Colour?

I used to have a damson glace with brass hardware. It was gorgeous but alas a little too small for me. If you are interested I'll see if I still have a picture.

The Damson and Burgundy were extremely similar, it was quite difficult to tell them apart, except the Glace one obviously. It was lovely, I'm sure there was a photo of one somewhere - its not THAT different from Plum Glace really except maybe not so pink as I've said before. They were all £136.

They didn't have any with Silver Hardware :sad: Not sure what to do, normally when I stop wanting or looking for something it usually turns up.

Oh well, will just have to keep trying. If anyone does see one in any of the outlets let me know :tup:

I used to have a damson glace with brass hardware. It was gorgeous but alas a little too small for me. If you are interested I'll see if I still have a picture.

Forgot to reply to you, yes please would love to see a piccie, am intrigued now :biggrin:

MB - I know, I am gonna try and not think about it and hopefully it will turn up that way :biggrin: Just means I get a v late bday pressie.