Anthracite Paddy (Metallic) - Retail Sale?

Congratulations! Am happy you found one...after the whiskey disapointment...but you made a good choice - I think the anthracite is a subtle funky bag - very nice!! And a welcome change from the plain black. I'm so excited for you - Post pics as soon as you get it.

angstofgumby said:
Has anyone seen the anthracite paddy (metallic) for retail sale recently?

NM and BG have the silver available on their website, but they don't have the anthracite. Neither NAP nor LVR have it either.

Is this color worthy of being hunted down? I think it is really cool looking (like rock star cool), but I don't know if it is versatile enough for everyday without being totally overwhelming.
I saw the anthracite on NM today, it's still available.

tod said:
Congratulations! Am happy you found one...after the whiskey disapointment...but you made a good choice - I think the anthracite is a subtle funky bag - very nice!! And a welcome change from the plain black. I'm so excited for you - Post pics as soon as you get it.

Thanks, tod! When it came to bags, last week was not a good one for me. I actually managed to have a WORSE experience than I did with the whiskey paddy. Whiskey paddy had nothing on the indigo Balenciaga; whiskey paddy was child's play in comparison. I won't go into the insane details here, other than to say it was a saga; and it happened on eBay. If you're curious, I posted about it in detail in the Balenciaga thread.

I'm very excited about the anthracite paddy. I think it's a cool, edgy color that will work with my wardrobe. Can't wait.

angstofgumby said:
Thanks, tod! When it came to bags, last week was not a good one for me. I actually managed to have a WORSE experience than I did with the whiskey paddy. Whiskey paddy had nothing on the indigo Balenciaga; whiskey paddy was child's play in comparison. I won't go into the insane details here, other than to say it was a saga; and it happened on eBay. If you're curious, I posted about it in detail in the Balenciaga thread.

I'm very excited about the anthracite paddy. I think it's a cool, edgy color that will work with my wardrobe. Can't wait.

Oh no :sad2: ...i'm going there right now to read on...