answers to AUTHENTICITY questions!!!

hi, i am a new comer so bear with me :smile:

need your expert eyes to help me ease the doubt :smile:

Bought a Coach bag from Ebay recently for $200 (see pics) so it better be real!! :smile: I don't see it in the local store here in Honolulu, HI.

Thanks!
The outlets had scribble totes. Can you take a pic of the creed ? If the second part of the style number starts with the letter "F" then it is an outlet bag and they did have them this week

hi, i am a new comer so bear with me :smile:

need your expert eyes to help me ease the doubt :smile:

Bought a Coach bag from Ebay recently for $200 (see pics) so it better be real!! :smile: I don't see it in the local store here in Honolulu, HI.

Thanks!
The outlets had scribble totes. Can you take a pic of the creed ? If the second part of the style number starts with the letter "F" then it is an outlet bag and they did have them this week

Question about the fabric on the sigs -
Do the "C"s HAVE to be on the same exact place as the Coach pictures show it to be? For instance. check out where the C's match up (fail to match up) between the pics below. Is that a sure sign of a fake or are there variations on where the fabric will lay?
Authentic from Coach website (LEFT) and Random pic from ebay (RIGHT)-
6094_BKHCA_d2.jpg
fb56_12.JPG

Also, I was wondering if the "X" "N" and "O" stamps on the creed are faked. I saw a purse that looked fake but then it had one of the markings.

Thanks!

I am a newbie, but I have always purchased coaches, but once did buy a messenger type bag on ebay.....does the leather tag inside always say the same words?

No, the tag will vary depending on the style of the bag and the materials used, and where and when the bag was made. Read it carefully though, especially on bags you buy from someplace other than a Coach store! It's surprising how many fakes have the wrong information on the patches - some will say the bag is made of genuine leather when it's actually made of fabric and leather. Creeds with those kinds of mistakes almost always prove a bag is fake.