~*Another Wisteria Spy Owner*~

Pelinaka

Apr 19, 2006
Went to Neiman's for a gift and came home with this :yahoo: I DID NOT need another spy bag, but this one is gorgeous!!! I now know what you mean about the leather on this bag LV_addict :smile: :heart:

Attachments

• wisteria.jpg
    wisteria.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 184
  • wisteria.2.jpg
    wisteria.2.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 94
  • wisteria.3.jpg
    wisteria.3.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 95
OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts:!!! Don't you just LOVE the softness?! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I am literally doing this right now :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!!! YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT OUT TOMORROW!!! It's TOO beautiful to sit in the closet!!!

a HA!! buy more spy....:shocked::drool:buy more spy :drool::shocked:, buy more spy :shocked::drool: buy more spy......

Congratulations! that is just gorgeous. This color is so yummy, and the flowers looks soooooooooo soft, like fur or feathers.

Enjoy your new purchase. I'll feel a tad less guilty now if I trip up and ... buy more spy....:shocked::drool:

a HA!! buy more spy....:shocked::drool:buy more spy -buy more spy buy more spy......

Congratulations! that is just gorgeous. This color is so yummy, and the flowers looks soooooooooo soft, like fur or feathers.

Enjoy your new purchase. I'll feel a tad less guilty now if I trip up and ... buy more spy....:shocked::drool:

Oh Deco, I was just admiring your new Maroon B.Fendi bag :nuts: Aren't you still waiting on a Petrol Spy? :upsidedown: We are all doomed!!! :lol:

I love your Spy!!!! Ok seriously when I get money the first thing I'll do is to buy a Fendi Spy!!!!! The spy looks dreamy, and it looks sooo soft! I love that color! Congrats!

Oh Deco, I was just admiring your new Maroon B.Fendi bag :nuts: Aren't you still waiting on a Petrol Spy? :upsidedown: We are all doomed!!! :lol:

Yes, Petrol will be delivered to my hot little hand on the 12th. I've been on a Bag Buying Binge (we should start the BBB club). I never buy this many all at once, but there have been some insane deals I couldn't pass up, and knew wouldn't be coming around again. Like the half off metallic spy. When does that ever happend? NEVER!!!

For now I will drool over your wisteria. It looks sooooooo soft and mushy. MMMmmmmmmmm.