~*Another Wisteria Spy Owner*~

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Went to Neiman's for a gift and came home with this :yahoo: I DID NOT need another spy bag, but this one is gorgeous!!! I now know what you mean about the leather on this bag LV_addict :smile: :heart:

wisteria.jpg wisteria.2.jpg wisteria.3.jpg
  2. OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts: OMG:nuts:!!! Don't you just LOVE the softness?! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I am literally doing this right now :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!!! YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT OUT TOMORROW!!! It's TOO beautiful to sit in the closet!!!

3. I KNOW Irene! I felt like doing this in the store this afternoon :wlae: - LMBO!
    I'm already thinking of what to wear with it :shame:

4. It goes with pretty much EVERYTHING!!!:graucho: That's another reason I LOVE it!!!:wlae:

5. a HA!! buy more spy....:shocked::drool:buy more spy :drool::shocked:, buy more spy :shocked::drool: buy more spy......

Congratulations! that is just gorgeous. This color is so yummy, and the flowers looks soooooooooo soft, like fur or feathers.

Enjoy your new purchase. I'll feel a tad less guilty now if I trip up and ... buy more spy....:shocked::drool:

6. That is so true! The color is so versatile. I don't know why I waited so long to get it :upsidedown:

7. Oh Deco, I was just admiring your new Maroon B.Fendi bag :nuts: Aren't you still waiting on a Petrol Spy? :upsidedown: We are all doomed!!! :lol:

8. It's gorgeous! Congrats!!

9. Congratulations!!!! Beautiful bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I love your Spy!!!! Ok seriously when I get money the first thing I'll do is to buy a Fendi Spy!!!!! The spy looks dreamy, and it looks sooo soft! I love that color! Congrats!

11. Yes, Petrol will be delivered to my hot little hand on the 12th. I've been on a Bag Buying Binge (we should start the BBB club). I never buy this many all at once, but there have been some insane deals I couldn't pass up, and knew wouldn't be coming around again. Like the half off metallic spy. When does that ever happend? NEVER!!!

For now I will drool over your wisteria. It looks sooooooo soft and mushy. MMMmmmmmmmm.

12. THANK YOU whatzerface, kristal & Impsola!!!

Impsola & Deco - It really is as soft as it looks! I have my other spy bags, but this one is much softer

13. I've groped this one in store as well, and you are right, much softer...
    I LOVE IT!!!

14. congrats! It looks sensational!

15. Congrats, it's absolutely gorgeous ! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice