Another Speedy reveal ...............and my wonder SA

I know you saw one speedy u seen them all. Lol. I was also invited to the Mother's Day event. (My first LV event). Very fun. I have had the Siena mm now for a while (ok 2 months) and realized I was not using the strap. It is really my bad weather bag. So I decided to sell the Siena and repurchase my DE speedy 30. Totally in love and I am never getting rid of her!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji173]️

View attachment 3348459
View attachment 3348460

This is my wonderful SA. She truly is such a sweet person.

View attachment 3348463

Thanks for sharing with me.

I am really trying to row over to Ban Island, but these currents are strong out here. Lol.

Such a classic bag, congrats! I'm planning on ordering a Speedy 35 Mon Monogram next month!

I know you saw one speedy u seen them all. Lol. I was also invited to the Mother's Day event. (My first LV event). Very fun. I have had the Siena mm now for a while (ok 2 months) and realized I was not using the strap. It is really my bad weather bag. So I decided to sell the Siena and repurchase my DE speedy 30. Totally in love and I am never getting rid of her!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji173]️

View attachment 3348459
View attachment 3348460

This is my wonderful SA. She truly is such a sweet person.

View attachment 3348463

Thanks for sharing with me.

I am really trying to row over to Ban Island, but these currents are strong out here. Lol.

Congratulations and I hope you use the bag in good health! Just a question, does your Speedy have this zippered pocket that I keep on hearing about? Do you mind showing me what it looks like? For the life of me I haven't seen one of them before :lol:

TIA!

Thinking about selling my speedy b 25 in DE for this... Again! I returned it the first time for the Bandouliere, I'm sort of regretting it! #firstworldproblems [emoji23]