Another reason why HH sales = trouble...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Refreshing the sale page is bad. It makes me notice things that I didn't want previously. I've had my first HH for about 4 days, have 3 others from this 75% off sale coming in transit, and I've already added 3-4 bags to my wishlist. I am reallllly craving that Camille clutch right now. It's nothing like what I own! I think I might need the Oryx clutch too...dang.

How much is the spring sale percentage, usually?? If it's a good percentage maybe I can fulfill all wants at once during the spring sale :P

Who knows?? They don't seem to have any method to their madness! :confused1:

I'll probably get the one or two things I really want as soon as they're marked down even a little (25% or so) to be sure they don't sell out. Then I'll just wait and see what I can score once they're really on sale.

karman -
just keep a mental note of prices for the items that you are "eyeing"..... or ask on the subforum about prices....
cuz they can go up/down w/each sale and sometimes we just have to nab it when we THINK it's the best price shown......
As a great example: - you got the Pamela at the best price we have ever seen........

Rule of Thumb w/HH sales:
no rhyme/reason

it's utter madness
it's a total crap shoot
it's totally unpredictable
and just when you think that the item has sold out.....

it magically reappears!!!

hopefully, you get the message!

LOL :heart:

and I have YOU to blame for sending me over the edge on Pamela!

so true...you can't regret your HH purchases if it pops up later for cheaper...that's just how their sales work. they'll discount a brand new item right away, or sometimes they won't. they'll take 30% off an item one time, 60% off the next time. it's totally random. sometimes a good thing, other times not so much. depends how you see it! good luck shopping for your wishlist items!