Another possibly stupid question....

Gazoo, Manuela is getting shoulder surgery this Thursday so she'll be out for a bit. I spoke with her yesterday, and she did say that she had about 50 bags in the queue. I told her that I wasn't in a hurry (just getting some touch up work done). I'm not exactly sure how long she'll be out for, but supposedly bags are being sent to NY while she's out.

Gazoo, Manuela is getting shoulder surgery this Thursday so she'll be out for a bit. I spoke with her yesterday, and she did say that she had about 50 bags in the queue. I told her that I wasn't in a hurry (just getting some touch up work done). I'm not exactly sure how long she'll be out for, but supposedly bags are being sent to NY while she's out.

awww i hope her surgery will go smoothly! :love:

~~~sending her good vibes~~~~

I sent my bj birkin to be cleaned and handle repair about 7 weeks ago and still no sign , when i did this with my r vif birkin it took about 12 weeks but it is so worth the wait they look like new when you get them back..

she'll probably be sent to LA (rather than NYC). but if she's in horrible condition (which i doubt), it's off to Paris. just bring her in her sleeper, my dear. she'll be fine.