Another GMA scandal - Rob Marciano

I don’t know who this guy is but it is weird that they are being so vague. Making people uncomfortable? How hard is it to say what he was doing?

When they banned him from the studio I always assumed it was something sexual in nature. Sounds like maybe he’s just a massive a-hole.

They should write this in as a storyline for The Morning Show next season :lol:

I used to watched GMA, who knew the weather department was so stormy? (sorry I couldn't resist :giggle:)

Sounds like she’s not a very pleasant person either. Who knew weather people were so temperamental?

While Marciano’s “hot temper” caused problems on the show, Zee was equally capable of being “nasty,” the source said.

“I think she brought out the worst in him. I’m not giving him a pass,” the source said.

• Haha
Reactions: baghagg
I used to watched GMA, who knew the weather department was so stormy? (sorry I couldn't resist :giggle:)

I ain't gonna like - I used to watch GMA ONLY to see Rob!! :coolio:

Sounds like she’s not a very pleasant person either. Who knew weather people were so temperamental?

While Marciano’s “hot temper” caused problems on the show, Zee was equally capable of being “nasty,” the source said.

“I think she brought out the worst in him. I’m not giving him a pass,” the source said.

I knew! I have seen it on my local news - nothing this serious but these people think they are the ish! :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Addicted to bags

“From the outset, Zee and Marciano’s working relationship was as turbulent as a Category 5 hurricane” :lol: