Another GMA scandal - Rob Marciano

I don't understand why these overpaid news readers have so much trouble behaving properly. You'd think they would be grateful and humble to have been plucked from their local news station and on a national show with pay in the millions. It just isn't that hard, but it seems every year, there are more examples of them behaving like jerks.

Check your ego, realize you can be easily replaced, and behave like a decent human being. Treat everyone in a courteous, professional manner while at work and there won't be any complaints or tension and you won't get fired and then have to try and resurrect your career on Podcastia Island.

Maybe the solution is to stop treating them like superstars and stop paying them millions. It just inflates their egos to extremes when, in fact, they are all easily replaceable.

Reactions: youngster and limom
The New York weather men are cray, a while back the guy from New York one had an Xrated melt down for the age. (I suspect it was meth induced)
Please tell us more! I'm in NYC/Metro and I don't remember this one!

ETA: I DO, however, remember the female weather reporter on ABC who reported an attack and it turned out to be false!

Please tell us more! I'm in NYC/Metro and I don't remember this one!

ETA: I DO, however, remember the female weather reporter on ABC who reported an attack and it turned out to be false!
he went on a dating site, proceeded to give an x rated show with accessories and everything, LIVE.
Chaturbate gate. He apologized, took a leave of absence and was eventually let go. He was a good weather guy but that show was simply unbelievable. I was glued to the feed.

Last edited:
he went on a dating site, proceeded to give an x rated show with accessories and everything, LIVE.
Chaturbate gate. He apologized, took a leave of absence and was eventually let go. He was a good weather guy but that show was simply unbelievable. I was glued to the feed.
Thank you @limom ! I never heard this story, I'll be researching now🤣🤣🤣

I guess his crisis management representative was wrong about it being easy to find a new job....

Thanks for sharing this story @limom
Nobody cares about sex scandals anymore. I forgot to add he sent his video to his boss. It was absolutely wild. It went on for hours.
he would make bank on only fans imo.
His team managed to wipe the internet. Good for him, it was cringy. But I have to say entertaining.