Another girl's paradise...

here she is...

the paradise kate! :tender:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag and i can't believe it took me so long to take the plunge!

DSC06136.jpg

Attachments

• DSC06136.jpg
    DSC06136.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 38
why, you scoundrel! you completely had me fooled. and here i was feeling badly for you over that ebay auction. :lol: i am so happy you got it, dawn! i'm confident you'll find it the most useful, understatedly cool bag mj ever made. congrats!

p.s. it's a good thing i don't know this song.

i promise i'll do modeling pics (maybe tomorrow?)...we just got home from running errands and i put sweat pants on as soon as i came in the door! haha :smile:

why, you scoundrel! you completely had me fooled. and here i was feeling badly for you over that ebay auction. :lol: i am so happy you got it, dawn! i'm confident you'll find it the most useful, understatedly cool bag mj ever made. congrats!

p.s. it's a good thing i don't know this song.

I thought i told you!!!! :lol: hahahahahha, well i'm glad you're surprised too!
hey, your inbox is full!!!

what season do i WANT this to be from (b/c of the screw issues)...

What a beautiful bag! Congrats Dawn!!

Can the screw issue be fixed with a little crazy glue? Or maybe it's best to send it to Diego to have it secured before you use it?

hm, good idea...maybe kim or jj or schum will know what to do. hehe.
what screw is it? on the strap?

You got it!! :nuts::woohoo: Love this bag so much - the Paradise line is so freaking cool! And I think the black really sets off the studs to perfection. I hope the repair is an easy one so you can get to enjoying this beauty!!