Another girl's paradise...

Congrats on scoring another Paradise item, Dawn! Hope you'll be able to rectify the screw issue ASAP and starting wearing the Kate in good health! :tup:

The Kate is such a perfect Dawn bag! And I bet it looks just wonderful on you. :nuts: Congrats! I'm so happy that it works so well for you. Try not to worry about the screw issue. It only affects some bags, and even if yours is one of them, it's a quick and easy fix. :heart:

SIL, wen, kat, thank you! :heart:

bom - thank you for the reassurance. i'm gonna use her today. i can't hold back! ;)

thank you joke! i fell in love with kate from the moment i saw her (along with some heavy duty enabling from kim and jj's pictures!) ;) the paradise line is seriously my fave line besides the classics from years ago. :yes: who knew i was a studs girl? haha

Yay Dawn, gorgeous bag, all you need now is the little coin purse and you'll have the full set....:P, hope they're still around when the sales start in June ......

So jealous as I can't keep a flat strap on my shoulder, I LOVE the rolled straps.
Congrats again and the Kate is def a Dawn bag, perfect for you.