Another foster on the way

And with five little monkeys already, number 6 is going to a new home just as soon as we can get him neutered and find the right mom & dad for him:choochoo:

Here is Swiffer, the last foster that didn't leave.

aaaacccckkkk -- such a cute bundle of huggable shagginess, i can't stand it!!!

thank heaven i'm in nj or i might do something stupid. crap -- robyn, you gotta tell me that cotons HATE living on farms . . . . i drove to georgia to get my last doggie, who had been starved and abandoned.

ps -- you look gorgeous in that pic. :yes:

I didn't know you are a foster home for dogs--God bless you! What breed is he? Don't get me started on pet shops that sell puppies and kittens. They keep the puppy mills going and they are horrendous.

Good luck with your new one. I hope he is adopted by a great person.

ITA!!

You are SO awesome to foster!:nuts:

Your puppies remind me of angel's hair. They look like wonderful dogs. Wish I could adopt your new foster from you, but we already have a houseful of pets. I think there's room for one more, but my husband disagrees. You're a very kind person to help these little ones.

cotons are too cute and furry! i wish i had the heart to foster, i'd start out fostering and then just adopt them all! good for you :smile: i despise puppy mills/dog/cat selling pet stores. i refuse to buy anything from them.

Confessing that I am unfamiliar with the breed--they look adorable! You could knit a sweater from that fur! It takes a very special person to foster animals---those of you who do it (Robyn, ETenebris, snowwhite, Blue824-sorry if I missed anyone) have my gratitude and prayers.

Confessing that I am unfamiliar with the breed--they look adorable! You could knit a sweater from that fur! It takes a very special person to foster animals---those of you who do it (Robyn, ETenebris, snowwhite, Blue824-sorry if I missed anyone) have my gratitude and prayers.

I don't yet but I hope to when I have the space/$ to do it. Right now my situation prevents me from doing it.

I admire those of you who do though!

Post a picture of your new foster when you get him/her!

Words can't describe what a wonderful person you are for fostering these dogs! It is because of kind hearted people like you that I still have faith in humanity! I agree, I hope your kindness comes back ten-fold to your family and those dogs. Rescuing animals brings so much joy into so many people/animal's lives. Best Wishes! If i didn't have a house full of rescued animals, I would beg for one of your beautiful cotons. Watch out, when I stop renting there will be nothing stopping me from fostering every pound/stray dog I see!

aaaacccckkkk -- such a cute bundle of huggable shagginess, i can't stand it!!!

thank heaven i'm in nj or i might do something stupid. crap -- robyn, you gotta tell me that cotons HATE living on farms . . . . i drove to georgia to get my last doggie, who had been starved and abandoned.

ps -- you look gorgeous in that pic. :yes:

Thanks, you are too kind!

Here is a link to our group's pre adoption questionaire in case anyone is interested:rolleyes:

PRE-ADOPTION QUESTIONNAIRE

I don't yet but I hope to when I have the space/$ to do it. Right now my situation prevents me from doing it.

But you are considering doing it! I love animals but I know I couldn't manage to foster dogs or cats. I don't have the patience, energy, or whatever it takes to be consistent with training more than one or 2 at a time. You're willing to do it--that counts in my book!:yes:

Thanks Boxermom for your sweet comments! I would SO love to adopt on of these guys, but I think my husband will move out if we get one more. Of course, if you have a photo of little furry guy, I could pass it along to him... :graucho:

Robyn, thanks for the link. I'll take a look. The funny thing, I'd been thinking of a Coton over the last several months after seeing one and falling in love it it so I've been checking rescues (and breeders). I know it's kind of shameful but over the last 10 years I've only adopted seniors (one was 16!) and/or special needs poms, basically the ones most people would be afraid to adopt, so it's been emotionally draining. Even though for the first time I've been researching breeders, I'm ALWAYS open to one that needs to be rescued. Wasn't there a big coton rescue in texas not too long ago?