Another Editorial Braided Zoe -PICS

mary G

O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Here is my braided editorial Zoe! I ordered the woven Zoe it is very pretty and detailed but came home with this instead! they brought it out to show me also I went to the store last night to pick up the woven Zoe and it was so soft and the most prettiest dark gray color I could resist! with the soft leather which is differnt than the reg large they showed me that also I know 1K! it really probaly should have been the $798 also but I really liked it! with the slouch and softness it really just a little bigger than a large carly atleast to me I am showing it next to my large sabrina for refernce. and for size I am 5'8 a size 12. I hope everyone gets to atleast see and feel this bag IRL it is the softess leather on a handbag I have ever felt!
223123271813.jpg

223123846149.jpg

223123940101.jpg

223123414021.jpg

223124103557.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh!!! Gorgeous! I tried on the Suede Editorial in Flint tonight because they didn't have this gray leather one....this one is so LOVELY!!! I was debating between this one and the Hamptons Vintage Lindsay Shopper in gray. I am only 5 ft. tall so this one would probably be too large for me. It looks great on you too!!! Enjoy!

I saw that bag IRL today and all I have to say is that I was :drool: the WHOLE time at it... if it wasn't so darn expensive, I would buy it myself in that lovely color... Congrats, you wear it well! Enjoy it! :tup:

WOW, that's really gorgeous!! Looks like it has the perfect slouch, and looks fab on you!! I don't know that I can pull it off, but i hope to see some of these IRL this weekend! Thanks for the comparison with the Sabrina....looks like twice the size, and you have the large Sabrina! That tells me I DEFINITELY need the large Sabrina!

CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!