Another Editorial Braided Zoe -PICS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    Here is my braided editorial Zoe! I ordered the woven Zoe it is very pretty and detailed but came home with this instead! they brought it out to show me also I went to the store last night to pick up the woven Zoe and it was so soft and the most prettiest dark gray color I could resist! with the soft leather which is differnt than the reg large they showed me that also I know 1K! it really probaly should have been the $798 also but I really liked it! with the slouch and softness it really just a little bigger than a large carly atleast to me I am showing it next to my large sabrina for refernce. and for size I am 5'8 a size 12. I hope everyone gets to atleast see and feel this bag IRL it is the softess leather on a handbag I have ever felt!
    223123271813.jpg

223123846149.jpg

223123940101.jpg

223123414021.jpg

223124103557.jpg

2. It's gorgeous! I think it is very beautiful but way overpriced imho, even for a big bag. That being said, it looks great on you!

3. Isn't it fabulous!! I've been using mine everyday since I got it! You won't want to switch purses!! It looks great on you! Congrats!

4. Congrats! It's gorgeous!

5. Ooooh!!! Gorgeous! I tried on the Suede Editorial in Flint tonight because they didn't have this gray leather one....this one is so LOVELY!!! I was debating between this one and the Hamptons Vintage Lindsay Shopper in gray. I am only 5 ft. tall so this one would probably be too large for me. It looks great on you too!!! Enjoy!

6. I saw that bag IRL today and all I have to say is that I was :drool: the WHOLE time at it... if it wasn't so darn expensive, I would buy it myself in that lovely color... Congrats, you wear it well! Enjoy it! :tup:

7. I agree on both accounts.

Regarding the picture with the bags on the shelf, what kind of bag is the pink one?

8. Beautiful!

9. I love this bag and I think it looks absolutely perfect on you! Congrats and enjoy!

10. Wow! She is gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Wow; that bag is absolutely fabulous! It looks great on you; what a wonderful choice. Congratulations!

12. Gorgeous bag and I love how it slouches on you - perfect!

13. WOW, that's really gorgeous!! Looks like it has the perfect slouch, and looks fab on you!! I don't know that I can pull it off, but i hope to see some of these IRL this weekend! Thanks for the comparison with the Sabrina....looks like twice the size, and you have the large Sabrina! That tells me I DEFINITELY need the large Sabrina!

CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!