Another Dooney TSV :)

A grey satchel and a black wallet will be coming my way. I was torn between the tan and the black too, but the grey is the one that caught my eye first. There was a caller from TX last night, Mae, who ordered three satchels, the black, grey and Bordeaux. Mae from Texas is my idol lol!! Oh, and she’s got 85 dooneys.
Those are the colors I wanted too.... the black, the Bordeaux, and the grey. It was hard to resist. I hope everyone who ordered, one or more, loves their new Dooney treasure.

Reactions: swags
Can’t wait to see your pictures and hear your review!!
It is exciting to have a Florentine big that you don’t need to baby...not that I ever did, though always nervous about rain. As with any new line, I hope the quality is excellent as usual. And while I love the softness of the Florentine, I have always loved structured bags a little more. Curious about the leather scent, too, since the leather has a coating. I know one thing for sure, the lining gets two thumbs up!

Reactions: MrsKC
LID: congratulations. The Selleria satchel is stunning. I love the size and the detail. The crossbody is adorable and so much more interesting than many other crossbody handbags. Enjoy all your new purchases.
Thank you! There are many things I like about Selleria (smooth, top handles, size, color saturation, structure, weather proof, lining) but I worry it may feel light and unsubstantial and I’ll just be swinging it around banging it all over the place! Aaahhh :shocked:

Thank you! There are many things I like about Selleria (smooth, top handles, size, color saturation, structure, weather proof, lining) but I worry it may feel light and unsubstantial and I’ll just be swinging it around banging it all over the place! Aaahhh :shocked:
LID: with all the leather, I don't think the Selleria will be a lightweight handbag. Certainly not the larger sized items, like the satchel. Evan the cross body, probably has more weight than other handbags of that size.

Mine came today!! I really like the gray color, I feel like its a very modern looking gray shade especially with the sheen! Also...this leather smells like I purchased a new leather coat or gloves, it smells amazing! With the finish on this bag I wasn't actually expecting it to smell like leather but I am surprised! Anyways I am going to move into her today and see how this leather wears, I am again hoping it won't scratch and dent too bad but I'm pretty careful with my bags anyways.

Attachments

• 20181030_174102.jpg
    20181030_174102.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 153
Mine came today!! I really like the gray color, I feel like its a very modern looking gray shade especially with the sheen! Also...this leather smells like I purchased a new leather coat or gloves, it smells amazing! With the finish on this bag I wasn't actually expecting it to smell like leather but I am surprised! Anyways I am going to move into her today and see how this leather wears, I am again hoping it won't scratch and dent too bad but I'm pretty careful with my bags anyways.
Hi DD!:wave:
YAY! I'm so happy you like her! It so much fun moving into a new bag. There's nothing like the first outing!
Thanks for the pic and review! Enjoy!