Another dilemma

corazonee

Sep 21, 2013
I need help, lovely Céline addicts!

So I just recently got a Dune mini luggage, third in my collection. I currently have a small phantom in black, and a navy regular sized trio. I love the dune but I recently went back to the store and saw a very lovely tricolour luggage. It was orange in the middle, with black outline and grey wings.

They only have one and now I am tossing up between keeping the dune one (which I haven't used) or going back to exchange it for a much more colourful one. Just to put it out there, I haven't been a big fan of the tricoloured ones, but thus is a beauty!

Dune pros...
1. Easy to wear/versatile
2. Classic colour (I only really have my neverfull Damier azur)

Cons...
1. Might be prone to colour transfer
2. Handles might go all dark. Sorry not a big fan of this, and this definitely happens with the LV speedy.

Tricolour pros...
1. Only tricolour I like
2. Pretty flexible with the black and grey

Cons....
1. Colour might be outdated soon
2. It's still normal leather inside, I prefer suede:smile:

What are your thought?

Thanks in advance ladies, and happy Easter!!

us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_4214588_AGfsw0MAAA7UU1GgAAAAAHek510&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_4214588_AGfsw0MAAA7UU1GgAAAAAHek510&pid=4&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Last edited:
y2ao.jpg

IMO I would stick with Dune, its a beautiful neutral and you can add as much color to your outfit as you want. You might get sick of the bright orange... and find that it clashes with a lot of other colors.

I would stick with the dune. In my opinion, tricolour luggages will go out of style as soon as the colour blocking trend goes out of style. With a bag as expensive as a mini luggage, I'd stick with solid colours. Classic is always best.

I guess I'm going to be the first one here to say you should go for the TRICOLOR! That combination is gorgeous. It has a great pop of colour and the accents are neutral enough to not clash with any outfits. That beautiful orange is great for spring and summer. You also mentioned you have a black phantom and navy trio, adding this pop of colour would round off your collection nicely. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I guess I'm going to be the first one here to say you should go for the TRICOLOR! That combination is gorgeous. It has a great pop of colour and the accents are neutral enough to not clash with any outfits. That beautiful orange is great for spring and summer. You also mentioned you have a black phantom and navy trio, adding this pop of colour would round off your collection nicely. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
That's what I thought!! I didn't go back, I am pretty sure it's gone by now!

Still happy with the dune! ..... now time to wait for the next perfect combo. No excuses next time!