Another dilemma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    I need help, lovely Céline addicts!

So I just recently got a Dune mini luggage, third in my collection. I currently have a small phantom in black, and a navy regular sized trio. I love the dune but I recently went back to the store and saw a very lovely tricolour luggage. It was orange in the middle, with black outline and grey wings.

They only have one and now I am tossing up between keeping the dune one (which I haven't used) or going back to exchange it for a much more colourful one. Just to put it out there, I haven't been a big fan of the tricoloured ones, but thus is a beauty!

Dune pros...
    1. Easy to wear/versatile
    2. Classic colour (I only really have my neverfull Damier azur)

Cons...
    1. Might be prone to colour transfer
    2. Handles might go all dark. Sorry not a big fan of this, and this definitely happens with the LV speedy.

Tricolour pros...
    1. Only tricolour I like
    2. Pretty flexible with the black and grey

Cons....
    1. Colour might be outdated soon
    2. It's still normal leather inside, I prefer suede:smile:

What are your thought?

Thanks in advance ladies, and happy Easter!!

us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_4214588_AGfsw0MAAA7UU1GgAAAAAHek510&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_4214588_AGfsw0MAAA7UU1GgAAAAAHek510&pid=4&fid=Inbox&inline=1

2. [​IMG]

3. IMO I would stick with Dune, its a beautiful neutral and you can add as much color to your outfit as you want. You might get sick of the bright orange... and find that it clashes with a lot of other colors.

4. I would stick with the dune. In my opinion, tricolour luggages will go out of style as soon as the colour blocking trend goes out of style. With a bag as expensive as a mini luggage, I'd stick with solid colours. Classic is always best.

5. I guess I'm going to be the first one here to say you should go for the TRICOLOR! That combination is gorgeous. It has a great pop of colour and the accents are neutral enough to not clash with any outfits. That beautiful orange is great for spring and summer. You also mentioned you have a black phantom and navy trio, adding this pop of colour would round off your collection nicely. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

6. I go for Dune

7. Keep the Dune. Orange and Black color combo can be problematic. (Think Halloween)

8. That's what I thought!! I didn't go back, I am pretty sure it's gone by now!

Still happy with the dune! ..... now time to wait for the next perfect combo. No excuses next time!

9. Thank you, ladies!! I kept the dune ;) better safe than sorry...

10. I agree better safe than sorry. Dune is a lovely color still :heart:

11. Good choice!