Another black bag??!

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
hello all, lately I've been thinking of buying another small black bag. Here are the ones I am considering. For my black bags--7546cdba3031b31df93a58bb7a915bfd.jpgFB_IMG_1595280680324.jpgIMG_5074.jpgI already have a black medium lamb with SHW, a black calfskin reissue mini GHW, and a black caviar WOC SHW. Which would you choose?

That’s seems like a decent small bag collection. I wouldn’t pick any, your collection seems perfect to me, maybe if there were unlimited funds I would go with the classic mini rectangular flap.

Or else I would pick a bigger size like a jumbo (if you don’t have it). But perfectly happy to remain status quo and not get anything.

So here's the deal...i love my medium lamb SHW and I bought it a number of years ago before all the recent price increases, so I would never sell it. BUT I don't use it that often bc it is a bit big for my body frame and I find it to be too formal for most occasions. This is why i thought about buying a smaller 'duplicate' like the mini with SHW.
For some reason I'm not super crazy about the so black chevron (I actually passed it up a while ago to buy the ivory chevron GHW mini).
Any thoughts on having a more carefree 'duplicate'?