Another black bag??!

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
hello all, lately I've been thinking of buying another small black bag. Here are the ones I am considering. For my black bags-- 7546cdba3031b31df93a58bb7a915bfd.jpg FB_IMG_1595280680324.jpg IMG_5074.jpg I already have a black medium lamb with SHW, a black calfskin reissue mini GHW, and a black caviar WOC SHW. Which would you choose?

lvchanellvr

Jul 11, 2015
Canada
My vote is for the so black mini. With the 2nd photo, I haven't seen a caviar quilted mini reissue before. I've only see the distressed/aged calfskin or goatskin in the reissues.

Reactions: OCMomof3

Wondermuffin

Jan 29, 2018
That’s seems like a decent small bag collection. I wouldn’t pick any, your collection seems perfect to me, maybe if there were unlimited funds I would go with the classic mini rectangular flap.

Or else I would pick a bigger size like a jumbo (if you don’t have it). But perfectly happy to remain status quo and not get anything.

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
So here's the deal...i love my medium lamb SHW and I bought it a number of years ago before all the recent price increases, so I would never sell it. BUT I don't use it that often bc it is a bit big for my body frame and I find it to be too formal for most occasions. This is why i thought about buying a smaller 'duplicate' like the mini with SHW.
For some reason I'm not super crazy about the so black chevron (I actually passed it up a while ago to buy the ivory chevron GHW mini).
Any thoughts on having a more carefree 'duplicate'?