another balenciaga lover is born!!

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I just received my very first bbag-a white city!I am sooo in :love: :love: ! Where I live I never see them-even fakes-so this was my first time to see it IRL. My only concern is that I just won an ebay auction for a cream paddy-I don't think I need 2 white bags :nuts: but I don't know if I can give this city up!! I already ordered another city in black-I know-boring color-but I'm new:biggrin: I have been checking out the cornflower......I'd post pics but haven't learned how to do that yet:smile: I think I may be on my way to another addiction!

PGN, I'm dying for a bbag. I thought i was over it this fall, but i've fallen in love w/ them all over again. I got a fever, and the only prescription is more BBAGS!

Why do you suppose this is? The first time I saw one, I didn't even like the design and now I'm addicted too. I'm trying to figure out why that should be. Usually, I either like a handbag design or I don't. Now, I'm obsessed. Go figure.

Congrats!!! You'll be having more and more before you know it!

Posting pics is pretty easy. I just tried it myself yesterday;) It's similar to attaching files in emails. When you're posting just click on the attach symbol (the paper clip) and u can attach files straight from you pc.

Well I've joined the club too. I've been wanting a b bag for ever now and finally bought a bordeaux box on wed. it's not even here yet and I already want to go out and get another. Definetly the first. I think I'll wait till the fall colors come out though.