another balenciaga lover is born!!

1. I just received my very first bbag-a white city!I am sooo in :love: :love: ! Where I live I never see them-even fakes-so this was my first time to see it IRL. My only concern is that I just won an eBay auction for a cream paddy-I don't think I need 2 white bags :nuts: but I don't know if I can give this city up!! I already ordered another city in black-I know-boring color-but I'm new:biggrin: I have been checking out the cornflower......I'd post pics but haven't learned how to do that yet:smile: I think I may be on my way to another addiction!

2. How fun!

I just bought the Kerala by Chloe & this morning I woke up & went straight to looking into buying a Bbag!

3. PGN, I'm dying for a bbag. I thought i was over it this fall, but i've fallen in love w/ them all over again. I got a fever, and the only prescription is more BBAGS!

4. Why do you suppose this is? The first time I saw one, I didn't even like the design and now I'm addicted too. I'm trying to figure out why that should be. Usually, I either like a handbag design or I don't. Now, I'm obsessed. Go figure.

5. Congrats and welcome to "the club!"

6. Congratulations! "You can't have just one" :lol:

7. Yay! That's wonderful. I wish I could feel comfortable carrying a white bag but I am a slob lol.

8. Welcome to the B-Bag Fan Club!!!

9. Congrats!!! You'll be having more and more before you know it!

Posting pics is pretty easy. I just tried it myself yesterday;) It's similar to attaching files in emails. When you're posting just click on the attach symbol (the paper clip) and u can attach files straight from you pc.

10. PGN - Congrats!
    Where'd you order your black city? (I think I'm becoming obsessed with this bag)....

11. Well I've joined the club too. I've been wanting a b bag for ever now and finally bought a bordeaux box on wed. it's not even here yet and I already want to go out and get another. Definetly the first. I think I'll wait till the fall colors come out though.

12. Congrats. I am a Bbag fan too! I love my Bbag. Hopfully I can have another one by this winter.

13. Congrats! :nuts:

14. Yay! Welcome to the club! Congrats on your new white city bbag! :nuts:

15. I ordered it from NM in White Plains NY-877-634-6269. It possibly might arrive today:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice