Another 10% voucher for Bicester!

err this thread is almost a year old?

:roflmfao:

Maple i'm such a plonker that i didn't even notice the date of this thread and ran downstairs to check that we still had You magazine from Sunday.
After madly going through it 4 times i couldn't find the mentioned voucher, and wondered had i missed something :lol:

It seems i have........... a few brain cells! :P

haha that's funny SHM!! Ah it's easy enough to do though - I had a voucher emailed to me for Mothers Day, they email them for the whole village so if I get another one I'll PM you the details, or just sign up to bicester village website and they'll send it to you I'm sure.

Hey I just remembered your suggestion about the cracked leather pouch. you know I thought about that but the cheeky sods at Mulberry knocked 1cm off the width, the original depth was 2cm, now reduced to 1cm (mind you that was when it was called a cosmetic pouch) - then someone posted photos of themselves using it as a clutch and my immediate thought was it looks too stuffed which is a really shame (sorry to whoever that was).

Such a shame, that one extra cm would have made all of the difference.

Thanks hon x

Ahh never mind, at least you know that this option is out, modelling shots are very handy for research purposes!
I'm sure though that your black Julia will turn up eventually, I saw it last year in John Lewis and it did look really lovely :biggrin: x