Another 10% voucher for Bicester!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Morning ladies. Title says it all really :smile:

In todays YOU magazine (Mail on Sunday) there's a competition to win a £5000 shopping spree at Bicester. Okay, more realistically, it also includes another 10% deal - valid until 1st June. Thought it might be useful for anyone who missed out on the Grazia voucher :flowers:

2. Great Thanks !!

Might enter the Competition also !

3. There's another one in Grazia magazine too valid to 1st June - they are also having a Grazia Day at Bicester on 1st May (with a coach going from central London). To book tickets you have to email Grazia@Bicestervillage.com

4. I got both the Grazia ones,there is a member coming along who frequents the Hermes forum,she is just lovely,she's called mooks,so I have the other one for her!!!

Its going to be such a great day!! Next year we'll get our transatlantic ladies over too!!!!

5. oooh- need to go and buy a paper!

6. There's a Bicester voucher in this week's Grazia too, I now have three :biggrin: I'll definitely bring them to the meet with me if I can make it.

7. oooh- if you have a spare i wouldn't say no!!!!!:graucho:

8. Just a little reminder that the voucher only works in Mulberry on a minimum spend of £100, up to a maximum discount of 50%. So anything that's already 50% off won't be further reduced.

9. I have spent all day trawling the shop`s for a bloody Mail !!!

Everyone in the whole of Norwich must read it and get up at 6 am

to buy it !!!

I have just sent DH out to get me one from somewhere :P

He`s such a love that he will not come back until he has one !!

10. Oh no Tara!! Mind you, I've heard they're a funny bunch in Norwich *ducks*

What a sweet DH though. Could you call him and change the order to Grazia??

11. Awesome!

12. Ha,ha,ha !!

Takes all sort`s :P

Say this slowly.

NOR - FOLK AND GOOD

did you get it !!!!

13. Oh yes!

14. :roflmfao:

15. ^^^^ You don`t want to hear what they say about people from Bath :nuts::nuts: