Annoyed at my house help (Long Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I don't believe any of this story.

But that's just me, now if you'll excuse me I have an appointment with the President. *Gets on private jet*

OMG br00k...you just made me laugh out loud!

Unbelievable that someone would act this way and then come on here to brag about it!

I wonder how much other verbal abuse you put your housekeeper through (or shall I say....."servant"?).

What a brat. Not sure why you're carrying around an LV?

Last time I checked, it was for classy ladies.

wow dude. we all appreciate bags and love them to death but i have to agree with tpfers here. screaming at your maid and then TELLING her to go make you food?

some people.

The poor maid. It is heartbreaking to see people mistreating other people in this way. A maid is a human being just like you and me, and this kind of behaviour shows how disrespectful you are :nogood:

I'm not sure that this was the kind of reaction the OP expected. Maybe the OP thought we were all going to say "Oh, my GOD is your LV okay?"

:woohoo: to everyone who believes that all humans should be treated politely and with respect.

^ I agree, I think OP thought we would all say "oh that silly maid, how could she treat your LV that way". However, one of the reasons I love this community is that we love our bags, but we also are respectful of human beings who may not know so much about luxury items. I don't think that the majority of people here are so snobby that they would actually feel bad for the bag in this case.

^^With the kind of backlash he/she's getting, I'm not surprised they haven't returned. If I were that shallow, I'd want to hide, too, after realizing how I come across to others. Screaming at a maid and then asking her to make you food? Please.

Yesterday I went to my mum's house to learn how to make Teriyaki Sauce. :heart: She told me that some of my clothes are still with her from my vacation last Christmas. I told her I was going to bring it home. She put it in her new Speedy 30 and told me to take good care of the bag since it's new. :wlae: We're both kinda addicted to bags lol. :graucho: I said I'll take care of it with all my heart and return it next week. I went home and unpacked the bag's contents and put it on top of my table. I fell asleep then my dad called up and told me we were going to the grocery to get some sundries and stuff for the house. I told my maid to fix my clothes and left. When I came back I was wondering where the hell was my mum's bag. I asked the maid and she said it was inside my duffle bag. OMG SHE PUT IT IN MY DIRTY DUFFLE BAG, CLOSED IT, AND PUT A PAPER BAG ON TOP OF THE DUFFLE!:cursing: I literally screamed at her why she did that. My dad was asking what the fuss was about I told him That she put my mum's bag in a dirty duffle. My dad took sides with me because he, of course, knows how to appreciate luxury goods. My maid kept on saying sorry. I said it's ok just DON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN. It gave the bag wrinkles on the canvas and a slight fold on the leather piping. Currently it's sitting inside my closet on top of my clothes and has a clean towel inside to take off the wrinkles on the piping and on the canvas. I just don't know how I'll give it back to my mum though. Maybe next week? I'll use it one time lol. :P

okay, it's not that bad. i thought she put it in the washing machine or something like that. lol. :P

When ya don't know how to make your own food to feed yourself, then I think there's some serious problems there.

Heat up a "Hungry Man" dinner, those work great. In the Microwave, 10 Min. and Voila! - Nourishment! :yes:

How old are you? My 8 year old has more manners than you do. You may think you are hot stuff now with your parents paying for your nice LV and verbally abusing the people that work for you. But you might have a serious reality check once you get in the real world. Your behaviour is horrible. Oh I forgot to ask--your not related to Paris by chance??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.