Annie or Phoebe?

Annie! Does anyone know where I can get one? I rang the Mulberry shop in Melrose and they said they don't stock them anymore.

I am from overseas as well which makes it a bit more complicated.

Do you know anyone in the UK? You could buy it mail order by CC and have it shipped to a UK address and then have it posted out to you. The outlets here definitely still have Annie.

Do you know anyone in the UK? You could buy it mail order by CC and have it shipped to a UK address and then have it posted out to you. The outlets here definitely still have Annie.

actually not sure if that will work. When i ordered my bayswater on saturday over the phone they were very careful to tell me that they could only deliver the bag to the same address as the one that the credit card was registered with.:confused1:

actually not sure if that will work. When i ordered my bayswater on saturday over the phone they were very careful to tell me that they could only deliver the bag to the same address as the one that the credit card was registered with.:confused1:

Agreed. They were very definite about the fact that they wouldn't ship to my work - the bag had to be shipped to the billing address. End of story.