Anger. Poor Citta Denaro.

Oh wow you really got it clean! Now WHY didn't the seller do that before sending it out??

maybe has bad vision???

NO idea I really only had to use the eraser twice to get it that white, and it really is bright I even took it into a dim room and a bright room and couldn't believe it, especially when I compared the original photos!

I am amazed :amazed: at how clean you got it :tup: nice work! It looks like a completely different denaro from the first :yucky: pictures. My BF keeps buying the Mr. Clean erasers for me to use on my Toki's and I keep putting them in the closet. :rolleyes: I have NEVER tried one b/c I'm too scared I'm going to ruin my bag :shame: but after seeing the magic that it worked on your denaro I'm a fan! Congrats on your purchase it's super cute!!

cleanwallet003.jpg

It's sparkly like fine china..except for the knee and that's very very faint now.
I took it with the closeup zoom too, and there really aren't any marks anywhere now, it's amazing. Mr.Clean is my number one man right now!

oh so that was you that had won that denaro!! hehe i wanted to buy it too cuz of the monkey--but i gave up because i dont need to many denaros!! congrats!! and im glad that you got it clean and some $$$ back :biggrin:

tokiliciousjeny- I know! I was also scared to try it but it left absolutely no discoloration at all, my camera is only 3 mega pixel and it's much more bold in person aside from very little wear on one corner it looks brand new now!

I would try on an area that isn't noticeable just in case, since you're worried, but it clearly works!

pinkpeony- I hope you find another citta rosa cc!

vmasterz- I loved it. I only had one other denaro so I felt i could justify it as I use my citta ciao the most and I bought an OP denaro and am terrified of damaging it!

sads pup- I know it was the best thing to happen all day at least we know Mr.Clean is a good person! hehe.