Angelina says being Naked helps her open up

I feel that celebs are the same as us "regular" people, and the infidelity (on both their parts) is what turns me off about the whole situation. I could care less about their status or fame. I am glad that they are happy and want to tell the world. I just wish that public figures who influence younger people would do things with a bit more class and some values. (I hope that doesn't sound too old fashioned OR *****y :smile:).

I feel that celebs are the same as us "regular" people, and the infidelity (on both their parts) is what turns me off about the whole situation. I could care less about their status or fame. I am glad that they are happy and want to tell the world. I just wish that public figures who influence younger people would do things with a bit more class and some values. (I hope that doesn't sound too old fashioned OR *****y :smile:).

Actually, I don't define that way of thinking as 'old fashioned' or '*****y'. It's about having a clean conscience and living your life with integrity.

Ugh, sorry, too much information. I just don't like her and never have, I know a lot of people do but the appeal just isn't there for me.

ITA! I don't get her at all. You'd think the positive publicity she gets would be enough but no let's tell the whole world about my self cutting knife sex and whatever. I think it's a little weird.

I'm very ambivalent about Angelina. She's beautiful, no doubt, and certainly fascinating, but I don't like that she steals men from other women. I also tend to have more respect for celebrities who can resist the many opportunities for attention-whoring presented by the media.

I'm very ambivalent about Angelina. She's beautiful, no doubt, and certainly fascinating, but I don't like that she steals men from other women. I also tend to have more respect for celebrities who can resist the many opportunities for attention-whoring presented by the media.

I agree with you there!!!:yes:

I also tend to have more respect for celebrities who can resist the many opportunities for attention-whoring presented by the media.
actually, when she went to golden globe or oscar, i can't remember which award ceremony it was, with brad pitt, and ryan seacrest was interviewing brad pitt about his movie and she was just standing next to him and didn't say much. she wanted brad pitt to have the spotlight that he deserved and she was content to be just by his side, supporting him. And honestly, both of them are pretty private. You hardly see them going to a lot of award or openings... they even moved out of california so that they can have a more normal life.

yes she said some very "disturbing" things about herself and her life in the past... but i think that was a phrase that she was going through. she has changed dramatically over the year, she has grown and has a new sense of purpose... you have to keep in mind, she practically grown up in front of the world in the media... has she any time recently talked about her sex life? or that knife and blood turn her on? no! because there are more important things in her life now to talk about such as her life, her family, and the welfare of the third world countries... and so what if knife and blood turn her on? everyone is entitled to his/her own preference so long as he/she isn't harming anyone.

i love her and i think she's awesome... she took the initiative to care for more than just herself... she took the initiative to care for the world and the less privileged. and i totally admire her for that. :tup:

actually, when she went to golden globe or oscar, i can't remember which award ceremony it was, with brad pitt, and ryan seacrest was interviewing brad pitt about his movie and she was just standing next to him and didn't say much. she wanted brad pitt to have the spotlight that he deserved and she was content to be just by his side, supporting him. And honestly, both of them are pretty private. You hardly see them going to a lot of award or openings... they even moved out of california so that they can have a more normal life.

yes she said some very "disturbing" things about herself and her life in the past... but i think that was a phrase that she was going through. she has changed dramatically over the year, she has grown and has a new sense of purpose... you have to keep in mind, she practically grown up in front of the world in the media... has she any time recently talked about her sex life? or that knife and blood turn her on? no! because there are more important things in her life now to talk about such as her life, her family, and the welfare of the third world countries... and so what if knife and blood turn her on? everyone is entitled to his/her own preference so long as he/she isn't harming anyone.

i love her and i think she's awesome... she took the initiative to care for more than just herself... she took the initiative to care for the world and the less privileged. and i totally admire her for that. :tup:

Well said, and I agree.

I don't think she's a "media whore" at all!!! The media just loves her and follows her around like crazy....and you can't blame her for that!!

In my opinion she's tried very hard to use her celebrity status and the media to draw attention to larger world issues. She has done more to help others than most other celebrities out there yet she still gets slammed left right and centre for every little "strange" thing she says or does. She gets accused of doing charity for media attention....this woman....who has spent more money in third world countries....who has adopted numerous children from thrid world countries...who is seen CONSTANTLY spending time with these children and her family.....gets accused of doing it all for media attention.....I just don't understand it.

I also don't understand at all why her use of knives during sex is such an outrage to so many people. I really just don't see the big deal here at all!! Maybe I'm more open minded about these things....

Anyway....I guess people can insult her all they want....but at the end of the day....she's still one of the most gorgeous women inside and out.

Rant over!! lol ;)

all i can say at this stage is that i am sick of tired of that woman and her exihibitionist confessions :tdown:... to me its all just one big PR .

Yup, couldn't agree more. Nobody forces her to give those interviews with the magazines telling her private life - how many have there been lately? There are plenty of well-known people who do a lot of humanitarian work without the PR.

I think that the reason why there are so many interviews about Angelina Jolie is because she's the current hot actress, plus she's a couple with Brad Pitt, so people just want to read about her. I think that it is great that she does an amazing amount of humanitarian work. If her celebrity status furthers the cause, then all the better.

Jennifer Anniston became super-hot when she was with Brad Pitt too.

Both AJ and JA are gorgeous, but being coupled with BP means much more press.

The truly funny thing about the being naked comment was what Matt Damon and Don Cheadle said on Access Hollywood [ Matt Damon and Don Cheadle riffed off this revelation at the "Ocean's" premiere, gracing "Access Hollywood" with the following exchange: Matt: I notice that with Brad also. Don: You too? Matt: When we get in the tub ... Don: When we get in the tub he wants to talk all the time. Matt: It's like, I just want to soak.]:roflmfao: