Angelina Pregnant Again !

Don't overlook the Fact it could have been accidental. I doubt she just went to him and exclaimed "Why don't we have another baby right now!"

Where are all the 'children are a blessing' people?:rolleyes:

Anyway- I hope she isn't...her life will be even more hectic than ever. And this means she won't be doing the lead role in Sin City 2....which I was looking forward to.

Everything always seems to be needed to be done by these two at a hundred miles an hour, almost like if they stopped for a little while and enjoyed what they had, it would not be enough excitement for them :sad:

Wow, they have little maddox and two babies under 18 months old. What is wrong with just enjoying this special time with these two babies?

It just seems like they constantly need more to hold them together to me.

Maybe, but it could be that Brad is what, 40ish?

Perhaps he just wants to enjoy his family while he is young(er).

Its clear by now that he really wanted to be a dad, he likely just wants to be young enough to enjoy them while they are growing up. :idea:
Even at this rate he'll be 50ish when the babies are 10.
This is something that most people don't think about IMO.

WOW! They didn't really waste no time. I am sorry but having all these kids that are really young at age so close together how can you make sure they get all the proper love and attention?? These are childeren not pets give herself time to enjoy one before you get another..

psssh to all the haters. team angelina! who is anyone to judge the rate at which another woman, who appears to be emotionally and financially capable of taking care of her babies, chooses to have children?

if the rumors are true, then i hope mom and soon-to-be baby are both healthy and happy.

I like to read about celebrities but I don't believe anything until it's confirmed. So let's wait and see if this one is true. Only time will tell.