Andiamo bag knockoff

Kidzmolar

Aug 24, 2013
So I’ve had these ads pop up on my IG and FB feed about the Bottega Andiamo bag that’s made by a company called x. The bags look 99% identical. So a friend ordered it and I got a chance to look at it first had and dang! Has anyone seen those?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I don’t sound like I’m ranting, but…
Amazon and AliExpress are chock full of the Pouch and Jodie knockoffs, and have been for almost five years now. And they’re like $60. Bottega ain’t gonna do sh!t about it. You can get a dupe of every bag from every designer - from Hermes to Polene. Nobody has ever done anything about it unless it’s an actual counterfeit. I mean, Steve Madden built an entire business knocking off designer shoes.
I know it’s a very unpopular opinion here on TPF, but I couldn’t care less about knockoffs. You have a genuine BV - great, someone has the same looking bag made from PU or leather - okay. Someone having a knockoff impacts my life how? Seeing someone with a lab created diamond is supposed to make me feel what - anger? resentment? A friend of mine has a chair that looks exactly like an Eames Chair. But it’s not. It was like $1000 instead of $8000. It’s basically a knockoff. My feelings for this friend are unchanged. I don’t think any less of him as a human being for having a chair in the style of Eames, and I certainly wouldn’t have a higher opinion of him if it was real.