Andiamo bag knockoff

There’s an Amazon one that a lot of influencers have been shilling for awhile. It looks cheap imho
That’s how I found the knockoff. I’m not on other social media but somehow this woman came up on the sidebar and I watched her video on knockoffs. It’s PU “leather” but I don’t know how close it is the authentic one, I didn’t really look at it. I think the knot on the front is more detailed on the auth.
I am sorry if I started something negative. Wasn’t my intention.
You didn’t, at all. :smile: Ii actually think it’s a great way to try out a style. I had a knockoff Garden Party, and after carrying it for like six months straight, I ended up buying a real one.

That’s how I found the knockoff. I’m not on other social media but somehow this woman came up on the sidebar and I watched her video on knockoffs. It’s PU “leather” but I don’t know how close it is the authentic one, I didn’t really look at it. I think the knot on the front is more detailed on the auth.

You didn’t, at all. :smile: Ii actually think it’s a great way to try out a style. I had a knockoff Garden Party, and after carrying it for like six months straight, I ended up buying a real one.
This^
This is how I feel about dupes, knockoffs or whatever they are called. Gateway bags.

Agree - I would consider a dupe if I'm on the fence about a style and want to see if it will work for me, and have no judgement for those who want the look for less.

It crosses the line for me when the bag is a reproduction meant to be passed off as authentic - copying the branding, stamps and other small details that identify a bag as a genuine BV. That's when I would notify BV.