And while we are on the subject...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE measurement questions...I had a pair of RL pants and a skort, same sizes for sale on CL, can't they read the size?????

IMO, you may hate it but it's actually very important to the buyer. The size tagged on the pants (or whatever it may be) does not always fit the same. It all depends on the cut/style. I always post measurements in my descriptions so the buyer knows exactly what they're getting but at the same time, I also mention that all measurements are approximate.

If you don't post measurements, buyers can just blame you for not posting measurements and if they have buyer's remorse, they'll say it didn't fit, etc. (Also, when I say "you", I don't mean you directly but just in general :flowers:)

Doesn't matter the time frame. The fact is the buyer is obviously someone who does not need to be on ebay in the first place, creating further problems to an already out of control problem of NPBs and scammers.
Hindsight is everything, and maybe if other sellers hadn't been so polite to some whack job like this in the first place, there wouldn't be at least 3 other sellers who didn't get paid or had an item returned by the "buyer"....

remember the OP went off on the buyer before she checked her feedback

EXACTLY! I'm just gonna end up repeating what everyone else is saying but I think you way over reacted IMO. I'm not good with measurements but if a person really wanted to know I would at least give it a try. Maybe saying that they may be off a little bit or something to that fact. The buyer may have not been nice but I would have either not replied or at least been reasonable about it.

Doesn't matter the time frame. The fact is the buyer is obviously someone who does not need to be on ebay in the first place, creating further problems to an already out of control problem of NPBs and scammers.
Hindsight is everything, and maybe if other sellers hadn't been so polite to some whack job like this in the first place, there wouldn't be at least 3 other sellers who didn't get paid or had an item returned by the "buyer"....

Give me a break. She obviously shouldn't be on ebay but the seller replied before knowing how bad she is.

No...this isn't about the measurements...this is about a buyer who sent a COMPLAINT about shipping costs first and foremost if everyone wants to be technical about it. The buyer sent a second email about the measurements.

No...this isn't about the measurements...this is about a buyer who sent a COMPLAINT about shipping costs first and foremost if everyone wants to be technical about it. The buyer sent a second email about the measurements.

I know, I was just giving my opinion about what I would do. I think the seller was out of line and went above any rudeness that the buyer displayed.

On what planet should a buyer with numerous NPBs, un-authorized returns, and a obvious bully/scammer be shown one iota of respect on ebay? Regardless of what anyone thinks how this should have been handled, the fact is that this forum is a plethora of nightmare stories from both sellers and buyers with people like this buyer who do nothing but add to the headaches we all encounter on a daily basis on ebay. And everyone here is bashing her for being rude to a person who has NO business being on ebay in the first place, regardless of timelines, etc.

On what planet should a buyer with numerous NPBs, un-authorized returns, and a obvious bully/scammer be shown one iota of respect on ebay? Regardless of what anyone thinks how this should have been handled, the fact is that this forum is a plethora of nightmare stories from both sellers and buyers with people like this buyer who do nothing but add to the headaches we all encounter on a daily basis on ebay. And everyone here is bashing her for being rude to a person who has NO business being on ebay in the first place, regardless of timelines, etc.

BECAUSE SHE REPLIED BEFORE KNOWING THE BUYERS BIDDING HISTORY. For all she knew the buyer could have been 500+ all positive feedback.

Uh, because people with 500+ positive feedback don't conduct themselves the way this "buyer" did in the first place.

Ok but you're missing the point completely, and I hate going back and forth like this so i'm gonna step down. I'm just going to say that regardless of FEEDBACK (which the seller had no idea of initially) and just going purely on what was in the original post the seller was completely out of line. People are rude, mean and just plain stupid and sometimes people need to grow a thicker skin and take the high road.THIS IS MY OPINION.

Status
Not open for further replies.