And the python shall lie down with the lamb...

wowwwwwzers!!! that bag is amazing!!!

i love that mini-pm really wants to lick that box. we all know she's going to grow up loving mj...she already wants to get her hands on that alyona!

congrats, pm! that is one hot purse!

First of all, your daughter is so cute! I love how she recognized the MJ bag and immediately made her claim(by licking :P). Now about that bag, it is just beautiful. The leather is tdf :drool::drool::drool:. Congrats!

Oh PM how absolutely STUNNING! I am literally drooling - it's perfect!

The Alyona, to me, is the perfect MJ bag in general but with the beige and python it's BEYOND perfect. Congrats!

Your baby is too cute! Congrats on the great bag! Where were you able to find an alyona? Most of the NM have been sold out and I called BG and they said they weren't on sale.

Your baby is too cute! Congrats on the great bag! Where were you able to find an alyona? Most of the NM have been sold out and I called BG and they said they weren't on sale.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words about bag and baby:smile:
Apparently NM is now sold out in stores, but the Alyonas were included in the brick and mortar sale. They're still available online but at full price. So hopefully those will eventually get marked down, too! :tup:

attachment.php

hey pm!! I had no idea you were lusting after this bag!!
we're bag "sisters"!! (not true twins, as mine is black, yours beige!!)
I think you're going to be very, very happy with this!!

I absolutely love my alyona and it's only gotten better with age & use (I was actually carrying mine in a snowstorm last month -- very resilient bag!!!) what do you think about the lining? I've actually come to love the silkiness of the nylon!!

Love the beige/black combo and you look so cute carrying it!!!
Congratulations on your first MJ of 2009!!
What a way to start it out!!:tup::tup::tup:

What cute pics!! Hahahaa I can't believe they sent it in such a gigantic box!

What a beautiful Alyona....I've always thought they were gorgeous, but that color and leather combo is breathtaking - congrats!

Thanks, girls! We're bag sistahs, JJ!! I've loved this color combo since the fall line was first introduced, but the price tag kept it off my radar. Then I saw it again on Anne Hathaway and couldn't stop thinking about it. When this one came along I knew I had to find a way to make it happen. I'm such a dork and I've been trying it on every five minutes and checking it out in different lighting throughout the house:rolleyes: And the lining makes is super light, plus the nylon is very silky and soft to the touch. Pictures just don't do it justice. It's LOVE!!