And my whole world just comes crashing down

the ONE and ONLY job i've acctually applied for (yesterday!) called me TODAY! i have an interview at Shaws supermarket (connected to Albertsons for all you southern ladies n gents ;) ) on Friday at 10:30. i applied to this place same time last year, and got another job so i never called back, even tho they called me. rude, i know, but the lady remembered my name and i think she sounded GLAD about that! woohoo! so at least i have ONE thing to look forward to this week.

ok ok, i know you all told me things would get better... would ya believe me if i said i just needed to hear it from you guys? hehe the ex bf said he told me so, but was SOOOO very sweet about it when i called him today. VERY supportive saying awesome things like "i told you things would get better, see? Good for you hun, i'm so happy for you" and stuff like that. totally out of character for him.

yes yes, while dealing with getting fired, and losing weight, and getting back on track financially, and fixin my car, i am also in the middle of reworking a relationship with my ex boyfriend. he made the initial phone call after 8 months, and doesn't want to officially get back together yet. we've hung out for 2 weekends, and it's been awesome. it's hard for me to set feelings aside, and just be friends (with some obvious, and EXCLUSIVE benifits) but we are going to work things out i think. i am falling in love with a completely different person at this point. he's really been working on his awful temper (i know i know be careful i will, i'm prepared this time!) he goes to anger management once a week and he's much more caring now. i definately see an improved and fabulous relationship in my future.

now that's something to look forward to.

i cant wait to go to that interview! yay!

Bliss, sounds like you're starting to work things out a bit, way to go, girl:yahoo: good luck with that interview!

Only a bit worried about your ex, "awful temper, anger management...", be careful, Bliss, last thing you need at the moment is someone to drag you down again...sorry, didn't mean to sound negative..

i'm not going to rehash it because that's what i talk to gayman about for the most part... and i talk to myself about it. details aside, know this. my gaurd is up. :boxing:

^Glad to hear things are looking up slightly. Believe me, when it rains it pours. Just how life seems to be. Things will come together, no matter how sucky they can be in the meantime. But if you're working to make things better then it can happen a lot sooner than if you sit back and just take the blows. Good luck with your interview and I hope you can get things ironed out with your car.

hey viciousbliss, CONGRATS on the interview. let us know how it goes!!!

as for the ex - well as long as u are really thinking about it hard and look hard to see if any of the issues in the past have changed etc.

get the job etc in shape first and then u can deal with the relationship later =)

GOOD LUCKL!!!!

well Shaws supermarket does background checks (which i'm fine with) and will be calling me on wednesday. the lady said she'd like to hire me! i'll be making a dollar more than i did at the other place i was at!!! :yahoo:

if all goes well, next saturday will be my first day :yes:

yay!

THAT"S GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

I'm glad it worked out, keep us posted esp when it is all confirmed!!!

the supermkt might not be what u want to do but learn everything you can while you are there. it will come in handy for your future jobs. knowledge is always good. so learn about how they manage the store, how they chose which brands to stock, the cost of the goods... etc... you don't know how it will help you one day.

and since chefs need to use food, having the business knowledge about food is good. you might end up setting up your own gourmet store in the future and you'll have all these basics to work with =)