And Introducing.....Luci!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for the sweet replies!!! I'm going to go take a pic of the Francine and Luci together and *maybe* modelling pics, but I may wait until tomorrow for that caz I look pretty crappy right now...lol.

Congrats LA! Your Luci looks awesome on you and I am glad to see that she is a shoulder bag--I am really considering getting one! Hopefully you will be able to keep both Luci and Francine!

The Luci is gorgeous, congrats LA! And if you get that Admin job you're waiting to hear back from, you can use her her as a work purse! She'll look so sharp with a business outfit! :P

The Luci looks awesome...I am still searching for that and the Lily with no luck so far....I am hoping the Luci is smaller than the Francine...I have seen that at outlets but stayed away from it b/c of the size and it not being shoulder friendly. Would love to see the pics!

Thank you so much everyone!!!! I've been wearing my Luci for the last couple of days, and love it!!!

Luna, if I get an interview for the Admin position, I'll definitely be taking Luci to the interview!! Thank you!!

Okay, I'm sorry I haven't posted comparison pics of the Luci and Francine, or my modelling pics, so I'm going to do that right now! BRB!

Okay...here are those pics....

First the comparison pics...if you'll notice, the straps are much longer on the Luci than they are on the Francine..and the Francine's body is much taller than the luci's, but the luci is just a bit wider.

Attachments

• Picture 1012.jpg
    Picture 1012.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 1013.jpg
    Picture 1013.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 1014.jpg
    Picture 1014.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 1015.jpg
    Picture 1015.jpg