and another scarf issue.....

HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!! I've gotta get rid of all those plastic envelopes FAST!!!!

I love that little dresser chest idea but I could also just use a designated armoire drawer too.....I guess.....but then how do I keep them labeled if I remove them from the boxes since they take up so much space?

HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!! I've gotta get rid of all those plastic envelopes FAST!!!!

I love that little dresser chest idea but I could also just use a designated armoire drawer too.....I guess.....but then how do I keep them labeled if I remove them from the boxes since they take up so much space?

Well, there is the problem...that is why I keep the similar colors together so I can find what I want faster. I find that by looking at the corners, I can pretty much identify the one I want.

But A...you never SEE the moths....I didn't even think I HAD a moth!! Then, I pulled out my cahmere last winter (after being pregnant, so they had not been used for 18 months)....HOLES!!! I was devestated, not only for the cashmere, but because there were MOTHS...EWWWWWW!!!!