and another one bites the dust

amyxshi

Sep 24, 2006
so i spoke to daphne at balny yesterday (after calling all bbag sellers in the US), who told me that there was ONE bordeaux (daphne called it bordeaux but i believe it's grenat???) box in stock... some of you may remember I was agonizing about finding a box in just that color! so i went in today, and somehow got suckered into getting a city instead... meet my FIRST BBAG! i'm SO EXCITED! but i have to hide her from boyfriend for a while, i was supposed to wait until my bday but march is so far away....

m71680956.jpg

(daphne's put me on the list for the sandstone twiggy when they come in.... oh dear i'm in trouble now)

thanks to everyone at PF for aall your help and advice! i wouldn't have had the courage to buy her without you guys :P

You did good, that bag is gorgeous!! :love: Daphne picks out great bags and isn't afraid to say if she only has one of a certain color and that it isn't that great. If you tell her what you like and want, she won't try to sell you a bag just to sell it. Enjoy, this won't be your last Balnciaga, they are habit forming. :graucho: