An informational post - I Apple conditioned my whiskey Ali today

HELP!
I just ordered AppleGarde. Has anyone used it on a white Ali? Also, has anyone used it on the handles of a LV speedy (sorry, I know it's the wrong forum, but I figured we must have a good amount of crossovers here).

I got my Apple Leather Care in the mail today (great service and fast shipping, BTW) and happily went to town conditioning my 06 whiskey Legacy shoulder bag.
She looks absolutely gorgeous! I am so pleased! :yahoo: The leather is nice and supple, and it took care of the scratching but still kept the lovely vintage-y quality of the leather that I love so much. :love:

I will probably get mine today!! I hope so because we are going to Universal Orlando and I really want to carry a leather bag!! AND...we're going to see the Blue Man Group!! YAY!!

I had to do a double-take; this is exactly the way I have my Ali too (scarf and fishie keychain)! Great minds think alike :drinkup: LOL!

ETA: And yes, I have used Applegard on my white Ali with no noticeable changes at all!

It looks beautiful. This is the same stuff for LV vachetta right?? I PM'd someone asking for help but I guess she was too busy and never answer.. it's been like 2 weeks. :sad:

Just to add, I ordered some when I won my Ali and I've used it on her twice with GREAT results! I had some scratches from my son grabbing at it and they came right out no problem and she feels so soft and nice! I'd def. recommend it!

Also! I've gotten caught in the rain (not a lot) and the black spots disappeared and RIGHT after I finished conditioning her the first time my son (15mos) threw a cup of water all over the back of her...you can not tell, not one single discoloration!

This stuff is amazing!