An eehlers Family Portrait

So here is a full accounting of my family (I'll take a group photo one night this week):

Nikki
Butter with light gold HW

MAB
Gradient Wine with brass HW

Matties
Light Gray with brass HW
Jade with gold siggy HW :heart::heart:

MAC
Warm Gray with silver HW (was going to give this to my mom, but think I'll keep her to use as an oversized clutch for work events)

Mini MAC
Orange with gold HW

MAMs
Nude/Black Ostrich with light gold HW
Black with Blue Zip with gold HW
Woven Taupe with antique silver HW

Pouches
Woven leather Black iPhone pouch (sample)
Fuschia Cory pouch - "Saving is SO last year"
Cobalt Erin pouch - "Nerd Alert"

This is going to be it for my RM collection. I'm so happy with the bags that I have, and am thrilled that I snagged my HG! But it's now time to start researching and saving my pennies for my HG premier designer bag.

I, of course, will still be here ogling all of your fabulous bags and reveals! And, I never said I was done with accessories... :graucho: (c'mon - what collection is complete without a Paper/Plastic wallet?)

The ladies in this subforum rock! :rochard: And, as you all know, I can say that I'm done all I want...but I'm sure some MAM in a fabulous color will pop up that I simply have to have - darn RM and her addictive bags!!!

... and my sister from another mother, you're still required to post mod shots of these beautiful bags and your gorgeousness! :urock:

So here is a full accounting of my family (I'll take a group photo one night this week):

Nikki
Butter with light gold HW

MAB
Gradient Wine with brass HW

Matties
Light Gray with brass HW
Jade with gold siggy HW :heart::heart:

MAC
Warm Gray with silver HW (was going to give this to my mom, but think I'll keep her to use as an oversized clutch for work events)

Mini MAC
Orange with gold HW

MAMs
Nude/Black Ostrich with light gold HW
Black with Blue Zip with gold HW
Woven Taupe with antique silver HW

Pouches
Woven leather Black iPhone pouch (sample)
Fuschia Cory pouch - "Saving is SO last year"
Cobalt Erin pouch - "Nerd Alert"

This is going to be it for my RM collection. I'm so happy with the bags that I have, and am thrilled that I snagged my HG! But it's now time to start researching and saving my pennies for my HG premier designer bag.

I, of course, will still be here ogling all of your fabulous bags and reveals! And, I never said I was done with accessories... :graucho: (c'mon - what collection is complete without a Paper/Plastic wallet?)

The ladies in this subforum rock! :rochard: And, as you all know, I can say that I'm done all I want...but I'm sure some MAM in a fabulous color will pop up that I simply have to have - darn RM and her addictive bags!!!

Just the MAMs...

Black/blue zip with gold HW and dash lining
Woven Taupe with antique silver HW and black lining
Black/nude ostrich with light gold HW and dash lining

The Matties...

Light gray with dark gray suede flaps, brass HW and B&W floral lining

And, my HG...Jade Mattie with light gold siggy hardware and B&W floral lining (isn't she gorgy?)

TaraP said:
Just perfect!!! I love them all!! My fave is your black MAM with blue zipper track. She is too pretty, just like you!

Aww...thanks, TaraP!! I love black MAM to bits. Taupe is moving up the fave ranks, too - such a thick, durable leather and I love the antique silver hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum