An eehlers Family Portrait

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
It's a small family, but ain't my girls awful purty?

From left to right - black MAM with old strap and blue zip track, nude/black ostrich MAM, butter Nikki, light gray Mattie, and in front is orange Mini MAC (her strap is tucked inside) and black phone pouch.

When I think family portrait, I think Sears. How funny would it be to take my bags to Sears for a professional portrait?? LOL!

And here's each gal individually. I love each of them immensely and can't imagine ever giving one of them up. Of course, I could foresee a couple new sisters joining the family, but after having just got Mattie, I am banned. So I'll just shower these ladies with attention and live vicariously through all of your fabulous reveals!!!

Love your collection! You have chosen well. We are bag twins on the black/nude ostrich mam & I have a dark grey MAM that is close to your black one. So I say, you have excellent taste. :ghi5::lol:

piosavsfan said:
Lovely collection! I especially like the butter Nikki.

Thanks! I have a special soft spot for butter Nikki. The leather is to die for and she smells amazing. Sometimes I'll open her dustbag just to take a big whiff. Lol.

On the first day of Spring I'll be bringing her out to play. I don't care if it's 20 degrees outside!

sandc said:
Love your collection! You have chosen well. We are bag twins on the black/nude ostrich mam & I have a dark grey MAM that is close to your black one. So I say, you have excellent taste. :ghi5::lol:

Yay - bag twins! Your taste is obviously impeccable, my dear! :-P

Great collection! It's great that you have the classic black & b/w ostrich combo MAMs and then have the Pops of color in your Nikki and MAC. I also l:heart:ve the new Mattinee! That gray suede detail is just to-die for!!!!!! And I totally want an Orange bag now, after seeing yours, and the "Tangerine" thread earlier this week.

I have 2 MAMs that are both black or dark grey.... and then completely have gone nuts with color in the rest of my bags. So we are similar in that way. Basics covered, then fun color.

Thanks so much everyone! I actually have acquired these over the past 10 months, so something tells me this is a collection in its infancy. For example, I NEED a full size MAC, preferably in a blue or green.

I have a larger overall purse collection, but find I always gravitate to my RMs - I almost feel sorry for my MbMJs, my Tanos, my Longchamps, my MK, my Badgley Mischka, my Kenneth Cole, my Coach, and my Linea Pelle. Good grief...I have a purse problem.

Thanks so much everyone! I actually have acquired these over the past 10 months, so something tells me this is a collection in its infancy. For example, I NEED a full size MAC, preferably in a blue or green.

I have a larger overall purse collection, but find I always gravitate to my RMs - I almost feel sorry for my MbMJs, my Tanos, my Longchamps, my MK, my Badgley Mischka, my Kenneth Cole, my Coach, and my Linea Pelle. Good grief...I have a purse problem.

:P You're in good company!

Love your Butter Nikki!