Amy Winehouse Doing Coke on Stage???

Even if she did not do drugs at that very moment, she is a self-confessed heroin addict so I do not understand why people are making excuses for her. I refuse to buy her cd's, I ain't financing anybody's vice.

She is so gross. Period.

I think that is evidence enough to nab her on drug charges!! (Ok, maybe not, but still!!!)

She was so snorting...great video, I bet no one was supposed to have camera's there!

She. Needs. Help.

At this point, I think people are going to her shows just to see the trainwreck in person, not because she sounds good. She sounded AWFUL in this clip, like she was just randomly wailing and moaning.

In my junior year of high school, I went to the Budweiser Super Jam. Aaliyah was one of the performers, along with Dru Hill, Ginuwine, Bone Thugs 'N Harmony and Mary J. Blige.

The last act was Bone Thugs 'N Harmony. Their set piece was a huge skull smoking a blunt. The guys were smoking joints on stage. (At least, that's what it smelled like.)

. . . . But there's a big difference between pot and coke / crack / special k / crystal / whatever it was she was snorting.

I just watched that video a bunch of times...with the sound off, I'm not a fan. It looks like she is wiping her nose with a kleenex, not snorting anything.

The last act was Bone Thugs 'N Harmony. Their set piece was a huge skull smoking a blunt. The guys were smoking joints on stage. (At least, that's what it smelled like.)

. . . . But there's a big difference between pot and coke / crack / special k / crystal / whatever it was she was snorting.

Its not unusual to have them do drugs on stage, and if they are not doing drugs the people in the audience are.

ok, finally saw the video. It definitely looks like she snorted some of that "stuff":throwup:

Well, they do make a product called a bullet. She could have been using that. I need to check again.

snuffbullet.jpg

My cousin had one and would be able to take a hit of coke while walking through a crowd of people in the club.