Amy Winehouse Cuts Herself In Interview

it's weird people are saying she has no talent. she may be a huge mess but you are SOO wrong. she may be equally as messed up as some of the teen queens out there but the difference is, this girl honestly has a LOT of talent. she's a great lyricist and has tremendous music talent. i have to say....as much as i think she's a weirdo, i will admit she's the real deal when it comes to MUSIC.

She is just one big hella mess and I love her. She does need a shower, and perhaps some dental attention but I still adore her.

Her music is great. Cant take that from her. There are plenty of other musicians that are more *ucked up than her. PLENTY.

ROFLMAO at the first part of your post :roflmfao:

and totally agreeing with the second part :yes:

She has an amazing voice, but she is clearly as crazy as all gettout. We already know her feelings about rehab, but she needs some sort of intervention before she cuts off a limb or loses any more of her teeth. :shrugs::s

She seems a little kooky to me....all these desperate acts for attention.. :noggin:

And yeah, her music is pretty good - i'll give her that - but it's not like we haven't already heard 349 different interpretations of it. But still.. I like it - she should let her music speak for itself and let it bring her the limelight (which it has!!!)

it is sick and wrong that people can just watch as she's doing this to herself. sure her music is good but half of her fame is from being messed up. i wouldn't want it being my claim to fame

I do not think "people" have much of a choice in her decision making, or lack of it. She is clearly going to do as she pleases and as long as she is happy I get the impression that is all that matters to her. KWIM? She is growing up...and is going to do it her way. I was hell bent on doing want I wanted as well..still am. (I will say I make better life choices! lol)