Amore print-- What should I do? Need opinions fast.

vmasterz: try calling tomorrow. I know about a few weeks ago she still had forestas. Not sure now, but you can definitely ask her and she will tell you what is on the print.

vmasterz: try calling tomorrow. I know about a few weeks ago she still had forestas. Not sure now, but you can definitely ask her and she will tell you what is on the print.

ouch..few weeks ago???? it might be already gone :crybaby: but i'll try anyways..though i wonder will she send it to Guam???

Hmm, more like 2.5 weeks ago. hehe. I remembered this because I was looking around for some shirts and talked to her on the phone about what she had. I ended up buying elsewhere, but she told me then she still had some canguros, two bocces, and a stellina. But I'm not sure what else because I didn't ask further.

i think i might call her tomorrow. Do you think she'll hold items? :sad: i really don't want to pay for shipping when it takes only an hour to drive up there but i can't go during the week most of the time due to school and work plus i have to ask my bf to drive me since i don't have a car :sad: so inconvenient!

tehlilone: I don't think she holds because they sell well. But I think she can charge hold them (you pay for them, she holds them, and you pick up later). Just make sure to tell her when you're going to get them and call her incase of changes in plan.